• She's Sick •

In Natsu's House
The Kitchen (Natsu's POV)

I sighed.

"You sure you didn't eat any of the batter whilst I was away?"

Elias looked at me with wide eyes, batter all over his face.
He stuck a finger in his mouth and whipped his head from side to side.

I looked over at the maids and butlers who were bustling around in the kitchen. They all seemed to avoid my stare. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Alright, bub," I called out to Elias.

Placing down the mixing bowl, I rolled up my sleeves. A maid came over and handed us a bowl full of cookie cutters. I held the bowl out to Elias.

"Which one?" I smiled.

Elias' eyes seemed to shine as they wondered about the bowl. He put his hand in it and took three cutters. A heart-shaped, star-shaped, and a bear-shaped one.

I handed the bowl back to the maid who then bowed and left us.

"Ok, let's do this!" I grinned.

Elias smiled so wide, he couldn't get his smile back down.
It was until he stood by my side for a strange few seconds that I had noticed his situation.

Tears began brimming down his face.

"What are you crying for, bub?" I chuckled, wiping his tears away with my thumb.
Elias pointed at his mouth as his cheeks flushed pink.

"Ok, ok calm down. Just do as I say."
Slowly, I began to instruct him.

He paused crying, and looked up at me with expecting eyes.

"Slowly lower your eyebrows, and make your mouth look like you're about to kiss my cheek--like a fish," I instructed.

I saw him flinch and his eyebrows distort in anger.

"That wasn't intentional, it was just a remark--an observation!" I chuckled sheepishly.

He did as I said, and his face went back to normal. He looked shocked, then held his arms up to me.

I picked him up and patted his back. Gradually, I felt his small arms around my neck tighten.

"Haha, I love you too."

***

With Lucy (At Home)

ACHOO!

I grabbed a tissue and wiped my sore nose for the tenth time. I've been like this for the past 2 days now. I think I might have a cold or something.

It's gotten so bad, that my vision has become blurry and I blackout sometimes. My ears are so sensitive and I can barely walk.

RING! RING!

I shuffled around in my bed and groaned.
"Pick it up yourself..." I sniffled, yanking a pillow over my face.

Then, my phone went silent.