The meeting part I

Xedna and Xantara have been best friends since high school. The girls always had their own special bond that they couldn't really explain to others. If you tried to understand them, you would think they were nuts. The girls could talk through their own mind link that only they shared and when they were together, they are able to read other's minds. The even weirder thing about them was their abilities. Xantara is a healer, she could heal any sickness and only heal deep cuts and gashes with Xedna's help. Xantara can also manipulate nature, growing trees, vines, foods, anything that you could grow she could manipulate it. Xantara is also a white witch who helps heal small issues and aliened chakras. She is a small thing packed with curves, her hair has small tight curls that fell and framed her apple-shaped ass. Her hair was always half up and with her beautiful body came her sarcastic attitude. Tara was always taking care of someone else never much time for herself. Xedna was partly to blame for that because she keeps her plenty busy these days.

Xedna seems to cause trouble everywhere she went. Xedna has the ability to move things with her mind and with a single touch she could make someone ill. Deathly ill if she was motivated enough to make it happen. Xedna was a feisty little control freak. She never liked being told what to do or someone trying to control her if anyone was going to make decisions for her it was going to be herself. Hence why she was always in some kind of trouble she never did anything she didn't want to do. With her always getting into trouble also leads to her looking out for someone else other than her own well-being. Anyone who knows Xedna doesn't blame her for being controlling because her dad controlled most of her life until she moved out for college. Xedna is never caught without her signature leather jacket. Today it was the maroon one. Her favorite color. she always wore jeans and her combat boots and was always driving around on her Harley. Sid loved the freedom she felt when driving on highways. She had long wavy hair that fell to the small of her back always french braided in a single or double.

"Hey! Busy day today?" I say walking into the dorm setting my keys on her desk, taking my boots off at her bed looking across at Xantara sprawled out across her bed.

Xedna's POV

"You know damn well I was busy today! You need to slow down, I'm a miracle worker, not a Quick and Eazy gas stop. You're moving faster than I can heal everyone!" Tara yells at me more like venting pent-up frustration towards me.

"Ok, ok I'll slow down, I'm sorry," I exclaim.

" What's going on with you lately? you seem to be stressed out more than normal?" Tara asks me with concern in her voice.

" Just a little distracted and in my head more than normal is all," I explain letting out a deep sigh.

I was going deeper into thought about her dad. It had been 2 years now since my dad had passed taking his own life. I can't help but think that if I had been home, he would still be around to watch me graduate. All I feel is I'm to blame for not being there and noticing the signs. Before I can go any deeper into thought about the memory Tara snaps me out of it with her crying.

"It wasn't your fault, Sid! we've been over this there would have been nothing you could have said or done to stop him. The idea was there long before anyone realized it. Quit beating yourself up about it please!" Tar says tears streaming down her face feeling how much pain her heart is in.
My mom passed giving birth to me all I had was my dad. Now that he was gone all I have is Xantara.

"Stay out of my head Tar my thoughts are my own!" I say feeling my privacy slightly invaded. This was a normal thing for us. We were always together. Most of the time at least.

" You have no privacy when it comes to me!" Tar says looking at me.

"I know this bitch but still damn!" I yell toward her.