7

7 • Is it a bad time to tell you to trust me?

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

We've arrived at school at around 7:10 so we're quite early, not complaining though. I saw Scar at the corner of the hallway and asked her to come along which she happily did.

Brad was nowhere to be seen, which made me a bit worried but tried to shake it off because I don't wanna think negative, especially what happened last night. "Wow, Tris you look, new." Scar said, pointing at his eyes. Tris turned to her and smirked, "Rough days, Scar." He said with a little bit of energy, "I understand." She replied then turned to me, smirking.

I think I know where this is going.

"How's you and Brad?" Scar asked, I gulped. "Fine." I said, bluntly as I saw Brad in front of me, talking to someone, a girl. "Speak of the devil." I said, trying my best not to look at him. I mean look at him, he's having fun chattering with the girl, why bother?

Even though I kind of wanted to talk to him, I decided to leave it because like I said, I think he's mad at me.

"What happened to you guys when you went down after talking to me last night?" Tris asked, tapping my shoulders. "I got extremely moody and I got mad at him for doing nothing basically." I said sadly, pouting like a kid as we walked passed Brad and the girl.

"Lee." I heard Brad's voice call me, I stop and turned on my heels to look at him, while Scar and Tris followed suit. "Yeah?" I glance at the girl and she gives me a death glare, I raised a brow at her and turned to Brad. "Who's your friend here?" I bob my head to her direction, crossing my arms. "Lee, should we go ahead?" Scar whispered  and I nodded in agreement.

"Lee meet a friend I met a while ago, she helped me with my shit a while ago." He said proudly, I nod sarcastically and smiled at the girl. "nice to meet you." I said, reaching my hand out for her to shake.

"You too, heard a lot about you." She smiled and I looked over to Brad who was glaring at her from behind, well okay then Simpson. "Well I better get going now, I'll see you around." I said to them, waving before heading to my locker.

After grabbing my stuff from my locker, I quickly took my phone out since I haven't seen Tris and Scar yet.

Where the hell are you guys? You better not be making out.

I shove my phone back to my pocket and headed to my class.

Class was boring but I tried my best to focus since I wanted to maintain my grades, the girl Brad introduced to me was with me in this class, still haven't gotten her name, though. She was also quite smart, she'd always answer the goddamn questions the teacher asked.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

I left the room as the bell rang, I ran my way to the loo and heard loud chatter. I peeked through the corner and saw the girl from my class a while ago, did she teleport?

"Lee!" she exclaimed, I awkwardly smile and waved at her. I wasn't that comfortable around her yet, since I'm a bit suspicious about her. I mean, she just came out of the blue. "Have you seen Brad?" she asked, pursing her lips. "No? Why?" I asked, okay there's definitely something up, maybe she has a crush on him? Maybe he likes her? Shit, maybe they're even together already.

but Brad said she was a friend.

"He said we'd hang later." She uttered, I got quite annoyed, for some reason. "Okay." I said bluntly and headed to one of the cubicle and began doing what I intended to do before this lady ruined it.

-

"Where have you been?" Tris said sternly and I got quite shocked because he looked angry as hell, "What happened to you?" I asked, pointing at him. He sighs and his eyes soften, "Just got quite annoyed at Brad, he wont stop asking where you've been."

"and why does he care?" I asked.

"Maybe he likes you." He winks at me.

"Shut up, Evans." I hide my blush and turned the other direction while pulling him.

Minutes later I see the girl with Brad again, what the fuck? Can she teleport?

"Lee! You're back!" She said excitedly, I, in return, gave her an unamused face and didn't say a word. "Yeah, not for you though." I muttered, for her not to hear.

"Brad, can we talk?" I asked him, shifting slowly closer to him. "Sure." He said, with a stern look, suddenly pulls me to a corner.

"Okay look, sorry for yesterday, for being a dick? Yeah sorry." I said then scratched my head nervously, "I understand you were having a bad day, so, no problem." Brad smiles widely, I sigh in relief and without warning, I pulled him into a hug.

Even though I had a huge crush on Brad, I still knew how to control myself around him. Tris keeps teasing me about him liking me back but I think that's not true because now he's got a girl with him and I assume they're together or Brad likes her.

or the girl just wanted to ruin my life.

I'm also quite glad that my dad would let Brad in our house often, unlike before he'd go mad at me and only would let boys enter our house when there's like an important project for school and shit, which is honestly quite annoying like. Give me a break dad.

"So, it's Saturday tomorrow. What should we do?" Scar wiggles her brows as I walked back to them, "Wanna go hang with the boys?" I asked, referring to Tris and Brad. "Can I invite others too?" She asked, happily. "Sure."

<><><>

hello!

Sorry this chapter was shit.

anyways this may be the first time I'm saying this but pls vote :>

I'd be grateful if so.

10-20-19

❃゜・。。. °゜✼ °。。・゜❃