Chapter 1

A/N: DON'T READ THIS! IT IS SO BAD AND YOU WILL CRY AT THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES I MADE. SORRY I WROTE THIS IS THE WOMB I THINK 

It was the last day of summer break, and to be honest I was thrilled. I'd ended up spending most days sleeping in until 2 in the afternoon and spending the remainder of the day on the Internet. Opportunities were there to spend days out with my whinny, annoying and irritating family, but I passed down the offers. Yesterday I was nagged at by my friends to tag along to a birthday party. Finally I agreed to them with regret.

It was 4pm, another 4 hours until the party. Desperately I needed to pick an outfit, so I opened my wardrobe, finding outfits id never worn. Right at the back, I found a little black dress my mum brought me one Christmas. I starred at it dreading the idea of wearing a dress, especially this short. My idea of an outfit is jeans and a t-shirt. Grudgingly I slid it, eyeing my figure in the mirror. With some searching, I found some silver jewellery and black heels and put them on. I'd say I was blessed with my wavy hair, but straightened it to match with the look. I looked at the clock again to find it nearly two hours had passed. GRUMBLE. My stomach rumbled, as I walked into the kitchen to grab a sandwich. My mother looked at me and smiled. "Oh Emilee you look amazing! Finally you look 16." She squealed. I gave a fake smile and trudged back to my room. Still an hour to go. Quickly I ate, and shoved some dark eye makeup and red lipstick on. Judging myself, I did look nice.

My friends came at exactly 8pm, screaming when they saw me. "Emilee you look A-mazing!" My best friend Ruby announced. "Who the hell are you?" My other best friend Alisha joked. We started to head to the party, giggling about the sight of everything on the way. After 10 minutes of walking we arrived at a house, screeching with music. Boys and girls hanging outside, drinking WKD and couples swallowing the faces of each other.

Me, Ruby and Alisha walked inside and greeted April, and wished her a happy birthday. As I walked into the living room, many boys whistled at us, one trying to smack my ass. I grabbed his arm, digging my nails in "back off I'm taken" I said, angrily. Yes, that's right, 5 miles away my boyfriend Rob, is studying for his A levels for college. We've been dating for over a year, and no way would I let any of these immature sex-driven boys change that.

Then that's when I saw him. He was in the corner of the room starring at me. He was looked over the age of 20 and was wearing a black skin tight shirt, with his brunette hair messy, suiting his stubbly beard look. I was immediately attracted to him.