Chapter 5

A/N: I understand not many people are reading this story... but hey hoe! I was basically writing this for my friends :) Sorry the chapters arn't long... This is a short story though, I'll try making it as long as I can 

The next morning, I threw up for the third time. I'd not even eaten anything since lunch the previous day, probably a bug. Rob met me outside my house, and we started to walk. He was unusually quite this morning. "What's up?" I asked concerned. He shrugged and carried on walking at a fast pace. Catching him up, I pressed my lips against his by surprise and I felt him smile. "Tell me babe, what's the matter?" I ask again. He sat down on a nearby hill and I joined him, linking fingers. This may not of been the time, but he looked so hot when he was stressed! 

"It's home..." He mumbled. "My dad's just left my mum, leaving her with nothing. I mean nothing. She's utterly broke" His words were stuttered and a tear rolled down his flushed rose cheeks. Pulling him in close, my phone vibrated. I ignored it but then it wen't off again. "See who it is" Rob sniffed. It was Ruby: 

Where are you... AGAIN!?!

Oh shit! I was half an hour late. "Look I'm really sorry babe, I need to go! Meet me at the gate, we'll go out somewhere, yeah?" I said. He agreed and I got to school, having another lecture from Mrs Goan. Running to my first lesson, I was stopped by Mr Knight. I still felt sick around him, I mean he still did spike my drink. "Late again Emilee?" He said. I nodded trying not to make eye-contact. "You're still pissed with me?" He asked. 

"Yes, now I need to leave" Without hestitation I shot off to Art.

The entire day, I couldn't stop thinking how Rob was feeling right now. In some ways, I could sympathize... My father hasn't always been around. When I was 3, he left my mother and he flew off to Spain with some gold-digger. 8 years later, he returned and my mother took him back without no hesitation. Never forgiving, I feel him more as a hated step-dad. 

At the end of the day, Rob wasn't at the gate. I checked my phone. He'd texted:

My dad's kicked US out the house, my mum's staying at a friends. Can I stay with you? x

Automatically, I replied with a obvious "Yes x" and he met me at my house. I decided it was time... Time to tell him about Mr Knight... 

***

After explaining as much as was needed, Rob sat in shook. He smiled though, making me confused. Surely he should hate me? "Never mind, mistakes will happened. Since no one's home for a while, ey?" His voice sounded cheeky and he winked. We started to kiss, him laying on top of me. I lifted up his head with my finger and smiled. I grinded myself onto his chest, my hips into his, as we accidentally fell onto the floor.

"Oh Shit." He breathed, carressing my cheek. "That's ganna bruise."

But we didn't care.

I let my tongue in contact with his, whilst being on top of his chest, his mouth letting out a moan as I pushed myself further into his body. He arched his back slightly, deepening our kiss, as I rolled myself so he was on top. He started to move his lips onto my throat. He suddenly bit down and sucked my collar bone as I let out a moan and my breathing increased. His breathing was sharp and jaggered and he reached for my mouth once again, one hand feeling my breast over my t-shirt. I could feel him smirk against my lips and I let out a small laugh. He started to rub my thigh and I couldn't take it anymore and I ripped of his top, feeling the gorgeous plains in his chest. He slid off my t-shirt, sucking my chest. We didn't stop. We couldn't. Our first together...

"Emilleee!" He moaned in my ear. Then we heard the front door slam and arguing from my parents. We could'nt help but laugh and he quickly took it out and we shoved some clothing on, still giggling. So nearly did we get caught as my mother walked straight into my room. "Mum! knock next time!" I moaned, breathless. She looked disgusted at us both, and I turned to Rob who was still shirtless, smirking. "Sorry, not under my roof!" She shouted and slammed the door. We bursted out in fits of laughter. Finally, Rob seemed to be cheered up. 

So... sorry if that was a bit extreme!