Chapter 6

A/N: I Last two chapters  

 *2 MONTHS ON*

I knew in fact I was certain. As I looked at the calender, I'd missed two periods now. It was certain I was pregnant!

"Emilee! Are you okay, you seem off today?" Rob asked. Of course I couldn't tell him, it could be Mr Knights for all I know...

"Yes I'm fine, I'll meet you by the gate after school, bye I love you!" I called as heading inside, I was surprisingly early for once. Walking down the corridor, I bumped into the school nurse. I knew she did pregnancy tests. Perhaps I could ask? No, she's think I was a complete slut, getting knocked up at the age of 16. 

"Good Morning Emilee. Everything okay?" She asked obviously seeing my worried look on my face. "Do you wan't to come to my office? Have a chat?" So I did.

"I've messed up everything... my entire future." I moaned.

"May I ask why?" 

"I think I'm pregnant... there's two possible dads. If that isn't bad enough, I'm only 16."

"Are you certain? Do you need to check" The nurse asked, getting a pack out of a nearby draw handing it to me. Without saying a word, I took it and ran into the toilet.

I waited an agonising 2 minutes and looked at the two blue lines, confirming I was pregnant. I broke down in tears. The nurse knocked the door and I opened it.

"Oh Emilee! Trust me everything will be okay, I can get you help. You can decide your options." She comforted me. 

At this moment in time, I had no idea whether I wanted the baby or not. I couldn't tell anyone, not Rob and defiantly not Mr Knight. Wiping away my tears, I thanked the nurse and wen't to my first lesson... English. 

As I arrived early, Mr Knight caught my attention, his brunette hair floppier than usual and his stumble forming more into a beard. Personally, he looked like a hobo. His eyes were red raw, as if he'd been crying. "Sir?" I said. He looked up from his desk, barely making eye-contact 

"Oh Emilee, take a seat. You're early." He pointed out the obvious. 

I didn't though.... This is where I made the stupidest mistake. I strode to the front of the class and grabbed both hands and damanded him to tell me what happened. 

"Oh Emilee. We're in a mess." He laughed. "My girlfriend broke up with after I told her what happened." 

"I have even more news that might make your life worse....... I'm pregnant." I mumbled. Uncertain if he heard me or not, I ran out of the classroom, out of school grounds away from everything.

Why did I tell him? Why did I act as if I cared for him?

I ran all the way to Rob college, I found him just about to go on. He saw me and ran over. "Emilee! What's the matter?" He worried.

I gulped "I'm pregnant"

He pulled me in close, reassuring me everything would be okay.