first meeting

Rosé POV

Holy moly guacamole...

This girl is unbelievable beautiful, I've never seen someone like her. Her middle- length hair was kinda messy but it looked perfect on her. Jennie's dark brown chocolate eyes were meeting with my eyes.

Her gaze was intense. But she was hiding something in her eyes. Sadness and anger were visible in her dark orbs. Maybe she had a bad day or something else.

"You're finally here Jennie, you can eat with us and I can introduce you to Roseanne." Eric said excited.
"No dad I'm not hungry." she talked with an annoyed voice.

She took of her jacket and hang it up, then she went upstairs, before we could say anything. "I'm really sorry about her, normally she's never like this." Eric said, while he looked at us.

"It's totally fine. I guess she's just tired from school." My mom answered him with a smile. "Yeah probably, I hope she's okay." He said with a worried tone.

"Roseanne maybe you should speak with her, I'm sure she would be glad" mom told me. "I don't think that she wants to speak with anyone right now mom." my mom raised an eyebrow, as I said that.

Yup I guess I have to talk with her, otherwise my mom would going to have a discussion with me. "Okay I'm going to talk with her. Thanks for the nice dinner, it was delicious."

Before, I could go upstairs Eric opened his mouth to speak. "You're welcome Roseanne. Next time I can teach you how to do it. So you can go now, Jennie's room is opposite your room." I smiled to him for his kindness.

Afterwards I went upstairs to change in my comfortable pajamas. Of course, I wore my favourite blue pajamas and tied my hair up to a bun. Later I went to Jennie's door, to knock.

She opened the door and looked not very happy that I was there. She just looked 3 seconds in my eyes and went without saying anything to her bed to check her messages on her white phone.

I closed the door and approached her bed slowly. "What do you want?" She said with a louder voice than before, still her gaze on her phone. "I just wanted to introduce myself. So hi Jennie my name is Roseanne you can also call me Rosé. I hope we can be good friends." I held my hand in front of her to shake her hand.

She looked at my hand and turned her gaze again to her stupid phone. I said I was awkward with meeting new people... "Okay that's awkward." I whispered so that she couldn't hear it.

After a few seconds of me
standing silently in front of her, she finally looked up at me and opened her mouth to speak. "Go away I want to sleep I need to be fit for the party tomorrow." She said arrogantly and with an annoyed face.

"Wait you're invited to a party?" I asked her with raised eyebrows. "Yup I am and you're definitely not coming." Jennie stated " I didn't want to come either." I said as a fact.

"Yeah it would be better, because you look like someone, who doesn't like to have fun. And wear something more mature and not a blue pajama with a weird animal on it." She told me after she watched me from head to toe.

"Excuse me, actually I'm a person who can have fun. And this 'weird little animal' is Stich from the movie Lilo and Stich. Do you live under a rock, that you don't know who Stich is? Did you even had a childhood?"

Now I was angry and tried to look arrogantly like she did, but I kinda failed. "Yes I had a beautiful childhood unlike you, NOW FUCK OFF!"

After this I slammed her door and went with an angry mood to my bed. What's wrong with her? I wasn't even rude or something, she started the argument.