scared Jennie

I was shocked to see Jennie in such a state. Jennie noticed me when she opened her eyes. "Rosé what are you doing here?" You could hear in her voice that she was uncomfortable. "I heard you, that's why I came in. We should leave," I said.

The guy finally let go of her and I grabbed the chance to hold her wrist. "Don't touch me, I can walk by myself," Jennie said annoyed as she shook my hand. Before we could leave the bathroom, the guy came closer to us.

"Hey, blonde girl, are you jealous? Maybe a threesome in the bedroom would be good for you." The guy had a devilish grin. Clearly, I had had enough of those pervert boys at this party. Without answering, I walked up to him with a bright red face.

"You know what? Didn't your parents ever teach you how to act in front of people?! You're so disgusting that you force a girl to make out with you even though she doesn't like you." I said in a loud voice with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"If I ever see you touch Jennie again, it will definitely not end well for you, you pervert!" I felt much better. He looked at me surprised because he didn't expect me to say anything.

Jennie was also quite stunned that I opened my mouth to express my opinion. But still I could see a little grin on her face. "Come on Jennie, we should go home to get away from this asshole."

When I said that, I took her wrist again, so we wouldn't get lost in the crowd. This time she accepted my hand and we went outside. We walked to Jennie's car, still my hand on her wrist.

When we got to the car we stood there until I realized that I was still holding her. "Oh, I'm sorry." I finally let go of her hand and opened the car door. "Hey, wait," said Jennie in a soothing and warm voice I'd never heard before.

My face turned to Jennie. "Thank you so much." Jennie thanked me with a shy expression on her face. "For what?" I asked her. " You know... about earlier." Jennie replied.

"Did you, Jennie Kim, seriously thank me?" A little grin appeared on my face. "Shut the fuck up, Rosé!" she said as she rolled her eyes. "Can I sit next to you in the front seat now?" I asked her. "Nope, forget it!" I got in the car. Next to Jennie, of course.

Although, she didn't want me to. She got into the car too and we drove home. "Umm Jennie, I have a question. Do you really hate me that much?" I asked Jennie. She bit her lower lip and I noticed her grip on the steering wheel got stronger than before.

"So we're already home" She tried to change the subject and parked the car. Before I could say anything else, she was already in front of the door. I got out of the car too. "Get your ass finally over here!

She looked at me sideways, I opened the door with a sigh, where my mother was already looking at us from the kitchen table.

"Oh good, you arrived safely. I have been waiting for you the whole time." she said. I dragged Jennie to the kitchen table, and we sat down with mother. "Mom, it's almost 1am, why didn't you go to bed?" I mentioned when mother had a sip of her coffee.

"Roseanne, do you seriously think I'm going to bed while you two are out alone?" with a raised eyebrow, she replied. "Um, okay, but you don't have to worry about us. We're old enough to take care of ourselves."

I looked to my right. "Am I right Jennie?" I poked her with my right arm and noticed she was half asleep and had her head on her arms. No exaggeration. She looked very cute as she opened her mouth slightly and her cheeks puffed up.