Chapter 3

A/N:
Okay.
No but like seriously.
THIS IS THE LAST SERIOUS ROMANTIC CHAPTER I PROMISE
TRUST ME ITE GOING TO GO COMPLETELY THE OTHER WAY AFTER THIS.

JUST LET THEM HAVE SEX OKAY
ALSO IF GAY SMUT OFFENDS YOU THEN DONT READ THIS CHAPTER
I WARNED YOU 😂

Together: Chapter 3
The son of death was having trouble breathing.
His usual calm, yet with an overlay of depression, breaths had slowed down to a trickle.
And Nico DiAngelo could only process what was happening before his eyes.
Will Solace, yours truly, was going to fuck the son of Hades.
Nico DiAngelo was pressed against the Hades Cabin wall. Will Solace, the goofy, son of Apollo (who by the way, never did look as attractive to Nico as he did right now,) between his legs. Will was kissing Nico in an aggressive way, the kind that bites your lips and moves your tongue, but more importantly, leaves you wanting more...
And Nico wanted more.

Will felt his hand up Nico's shirt. With a quick grip, his shirt was thrown off. Their two boxers were the only thing in the way of him. He stepped out of his own and came at Nico's in an almost attacking manor, reaching in, and pulling out.
With a breath, Will could clearly feel his and Nico's erections rubbing against each other. The two love birds were kissing, and the son of Apollo planned to do much more to his boyfriend.

Nico could barely contain himself. He started to kiss down his boyfriends neck, when Will pushed him out and onto the bed. Will was on him, kissing him and sucking his neck. This was, to be honest, a secret desire of Nico for quite a while now.

"Just fuck me already." Nico managed to breath out. The son of the sun didn't need a reminder.

With a quick jab, Will had penetrated Nico. The son of death moaned with each thrust. "Will!" He said, moaning loudly. The quiet boy was overwhelmed in pleasure. As Will kept thrusting, Nico's hands moved down to his boner where he stroked himself to each thrust. Will thrusted in and kissed his neck. Nico moaned loudly and cummed. Will poured his fluid into him and pulled away. He kissed Nico, and the two lovers entangled themselves in a tired embrace, even though it was barely 8:30 AM.

"Will, you're too good for me." Nico said, panting a bit.
"Nonsense." Said Will, with the slightest bit of cockiness. They hugged and just laid there, for a few seconds, floating through an oblivion of love that neither wanted to end- just drift through time with each other for the rest of their lives.
••••••••
There was a knock on Cabin 13's door. A girl with red hair, blazing green eyes, standing outside, was bawling her eyes out.

Inside, was Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace. A strange sight to see it was, indeed. Nico DiAngelo, the boy who never smiled, was giggling and laughing, happy as he could be, laying down in a bathtub with his boyfriend. Will Solace was kissing Nico and whispering jokes and talking about random things in his ear, letting Nico lay between his legs. Their love was never ending, actually.

"NICO DIANGELO YOU ANSWER THIS DOOR OR I AM GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU!" Said the girl outside his door. Rachel Elizabeth Dare needed only to talk to Nico. She had discovered something, and that something wasn't going to be solved by Percy-or Jason. No. Apollo had specifically said that this quest was to be done by his own son, his speaker, and in name- Nico DiAngelo.

Nico grunted and said, "Let her wait." To Will. The two young men kissed and laid back.

There was a large crashing sound, and the Oracle of Delphi walked in to the bathroom, not even phased by the two.

"Ummm. Rachel, we're kinda busy.." Said Will, grunting. He wanted at least a few more minutes with his boyfriend.

"No!" Said the usually calm girl. Her satchel swung back and forth from her back. "Your Daddy just told me something," she paused, her short red hair shaking. "And it's important. I need to talk to you guys."

Will gave her a pained look. "Right now?" He asked.

"Put on some clothes, and met me at the Nike cabin, and hurry." She ran out the door, tears still streaming down her face. "And bring weapons," she said, closing the door with a jam.

Will opened his legs further, at the edge of the tub, and Nico pressed against him. "What are we going to do with her?" Will Solace asked, chuckling a bit. Little did they know that what Rachel was going to tell them was going to be far more important- and far more sinister, then they could ever imagine.