Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys!!

I linked in the song that goes with this chapter. Lorde is my favorite musician and this section has themes inspired by these lyrics.

I finished the plotting of my story today, and wow, I am going to be crying as I write some of these chapters, I hope my readers don't feel so bad!!!

Also, I have added a character from American Horror Story: Coven into this fic. I have not watched a lot of it, so my character description is probably very out of character, but I am including Misty Day in this fic, who will have her resurrection/animal powers. Her character in Together will be different than in AHS: Coven.

I have also made my cast for this story. Most of them are cosplayers on instagram, but a few farmiliar faces, like Connor O'Donnel, Isabel Furhman, and Helena Bonham Carter are the faces are some of these characters XD.

I am fairly new to Wattpad, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to add a cast. Do you need to be done with your story? I don't understand this madness lol.

Thanks you guys, for all the reads, favs, comments, etc, and I love you all.

--fanking

Together, Chapter 5: Cordelia Merril

Only two things were on Cordelia Merril's mind as she opened her eyes and laid back into her white bed.
1) How did she get here? And two, how could she get out of here?
Cordelia sat paralyzed for a moment, and then the events of the night came back to her. And it all started with Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Nico DiAngelo, and Will Solace.
•••
Will was feeling well, quite lazy. Or maybe that was "I just found out I am going to die" depression. Whatever it was, it had driven Will to do well, absolutely nothing, ever since Rachel Elizabeth Dare told him of his quest.

"Will?" Asked a voice, still slightly light. The voice was young, renewed, but also had a sense of understanding. Of knowing. Of comprehending the world's evil. That was the voice of Nico DiAngelo.

"Ya?" Will replied. He ran his fingers through Nico's hair, as the black-eyed boy sat, laying on Will's stomach, on Nico's bed.

"Will, you're never going to leave, right?" Nico asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

A thousand things went though Will's head. Had Nico dozen off and had a nightmare? Or had Rachel shown him something- his fate- that involved Will (miraculously) leaving him somehow. Dozen off, he decided, quickly spilling his thoughts into his hand, trying to develop a clear picture of what he was going to say.

"No-Ni- why would I ever ahh!" Will said, peering down onto Nico's pale, soft, even beautiful, face.

"I'm sorry, Will. I over thought things." Nico whispered. "Again."

"Nico, I will never leave your side. Not even in a thousand years." Will said, grimacing at the very thought of being without his boyfriend.

"I love you." Nico said, looking strait into the doctor's brilliant, blue eyes.

Man, it was always those three letter words that got to people. It was a materialism of the sort, except it was with words. Each word in the simple statement "I love you" could mean something as shallow as liking a restaurant's French fries to really, truly, putting someone else before yourself. And Nico had meant the deepest kind. The boy was willing to do anything for his love, and that was his fatal flaw. He would do anything for Bianca, anything for his mom, but right now, the person he loved most- the person he would undoubtedly die or be tortured for, would be stupid Will Solace. And that meant that Nico truly loved Will.