Legends

Jimins pov

'Left, right, jab, uppercut, kick, kick, block, right, right, block, kick, jab, block, block, left, and he is down!'

"Give it up for our winner once again, the one and only, Park Jimin!" The referee announced lifting my arm as the crowd went wild.

I smirked taking out my mouth guard as I saw some guys drag my opponent out of the ring. As I got off the stage I grab my towel from my manager and we walked to the locker rooms while I wipe off my sweat.

"Jimin, my man, that was amazing!"

"Thanks, Jinnie." I smiled at the elder.

"So here is your money and tomorrow we are going to go to the gym and practice at 8 o'clock sharp." I nodded going to my locker.

"You know it would be more fun if you got in the ring with me." I pushed but he sighed.

"Jimin you know I don't fight anymore-".

"I know but maybe one time we can just have some fun and go at it."

"Maybe in the future." I gave him a forced smile and turned to him. "Now let's get out of here. The rappers are coming in." Jin chuckled and we then walked out. However, we were immediately bombarded by fans once we walked outside.

"I got you," I heard Jin say as we tried to walk past the fans, but we weren't going anywhere.

I could feel myself panicking at all the flashing lights until some guy grabbed Jin's and my arm. The next thing I know I am being dragged backed into the locker rooms.

I swiftly grabbed the guys arm and pulled him off of Jin before slamming the dude into one of the lockers once we stepped inside.

"I told you not to grab him." I turned around and saw two other guys there.

"Who are you?" Jin glared at the two guys.

"I am Agust D, this is Jhope and that is RM, so can you please let him go?" The shortest one snapped.

"Sorry," I mumbled and did what he asked. "Thank you for helping us but we know how to get around here." I glared at this so-called Agust D guy.

"Wait aren't you are Park Jimin?" I looked at the redhead.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jin for a second.

"That means you are Kim SeokJin!" Jin nodded raising an eyebrow. "Oh my god, you guys are legends!" He smiled and ran to hug me.

"Oh you're the Park Jimin, Hoseok is always talking about," RM smiled rubbing his shoulder.

"Apparently and here I will get you some ice for your shoulder." I peeled the guy off of me and walked to the back to grab an ice pack, then threw it to the rapper.

"Thanks."

"Did you beat JB?" I nodded and then he started screaming.

"Whoa there calm your shit," Jin growled covering his ears.

"Sorry," he whispered, I could tell he was a little nervous but continued to keep his smile up.

"Jimin, Taehyung is calling me I will be right back." I nodded not really paying attention.

"Does that mean you know Jungkook?" Agust D asked.

"Yeah, I was the one who trained him." He nodded. "Do you know him?"

"Of course I should know my favorite cousin-".

"Oh, you're Yoongi then." He nodded again.

"Cool everyone knows each other! Maybe now we should watch each other perform!" Jhope smiled.

'Does he ever stop smiling?' I wondered, tailoring my head a little.

"Well we actually have to go, Kook is drunk again and Tae needs help in making him go to sleep so maybe another day," Jin says and Yoongi burst out laughing making the eldest frown.

"They are cousins," I explain and put my duffle bag over my shoulder once more.

"Ohh." He said. "Well, we will see you guys again then?" The three nodded. "Okay let's go" Jin was the first to check if the coast was clear and then back at me before nodding.

"Bye!" I waved and we walked out and drove to Jungkooks house.

Yoongis pov

"Who was the Kim SeokJin guy?" Namjoon asked.

"He used to be a UFC fighter but one day he just quit and disappeared." Hoseok sighed.

"Does anyone know why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Maybe Jimin, possibly Jungkook and Taehyung." I nodded.

"So who really is this Jimin fellow?" I asked looking at the door that the boxers walked out of.

"What about him other than a complete legend? The ruthlessness hidden by his cute face is what makes him so memorable."

"He isn't that cute," I mumbled.

"You are right he isn't cute, he is hot, very hot. He is also the only one who is undefeated here-".

"I am undefeated," I whined putting my foot down.

"In rapping, Jimin fights, you know with fists?" He sassed. "You just have to wait and see."

"Let's just get to the ring," Namjoon sighs, throwing out the ice before he walked out with us following close behind.

"Let's show these people what a real good time is," I smirked as I was then handed a mic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To my followers I know I said I would post this a bit later on but I just decided to do it now because I got a problem.

I hope you enjoy!!