Party

Jimins pov

"Come on get ready," I whined and threw the clothes back at Yoongi.

"No", he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Fine, then I am taking Hoseok. Him out the-".

"Wait what no! I am your boyfriend not him. Give me the damn clothes." He demanded.

"Okay get ready," I smirked, and then Hoseok and I walked out.

"I can't believe Jin is having a coming-out party. Not in the gay way but back into the world way!" I nodded.

"Yeah, he thought it was time to get over himself and get back into boxing-".

"I am so excited I used to watch him when I was in college."

"Who didn't watch Jin. Even if you didn't like boxing you would at least know of, Kim SeokJin." I smiled.

"Is Yoongi even allowed to leave here?" Hoseok asked looking up and down the hall.

"Yeah, I asked his doctor."

"I was already going so why did you say you would take me?" He asked and we sat down in some chairs we found.

"I wanted to make Yoongi jealous and for him to get out of the bed quicker." I chuckled and then I heard a scoffed.

"I figured," I looked up and smiled at Yoongi.

"Man we just sat down." Hoseok groaned and I used my Park Jimin charm and smiled at him.

"Come on, we need to go," I said and he jumped out of his chair to hug me.

"I am sorry, let's go." Hoseok lets me go and then started walking away to his car.

"You're evil," I heard Yoongi say as I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

"I know," I said and we started walking.

"So Jimin where is Jin's house?" Hoseok asked once I got in the front seat and Yoongi (sadly) got in the back.

"Let me see," I waved his phone over and once he unlocked it and put it in my hand I typed in Jin's address before handing it back to Hoseok. "I am so excited!" I squealed and then started thinking of this past week.

After the day we went to the mall we hung out again and went to see Jaehwan and he finally knocked enough sense into Jin to finally come out from hiding. We then all planned a party and some news reporters even got informed of Jin coming out so this party is going to be crazy!

Hoseok and I sang some music until we finally got to the mansion where the party was going to be. I told Hoseok to go to the underground garage and when we finally parked next to the other cars that were already there we rushed upstairs.

"JINNIE?" I yelled and listened to it as it echoed through the house.

"I'M COMING!" I head back and smiled when I saw Jin's newly blonde hair. "Hey guys glad you can make it," he said and gave us each a hug.

"Are we the only ones here?" Hoseok asked and Jin shook his head.

"No Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yugyeom are here," he said and then we followed him to the living room where the guys were at.

"Hey, guys, and hello lovely." Yugyeom waved and then moved to put his arm around Hoseok when he sat next to him.

"I am not your lovely." He snapped.

"Let's leave," I whispered to Yoongi and left Hoseok with the caged tiger that was ready to pounce on the rapper.

"What's up, guys?" Yoongi smiled and then sat down next to Namjoon, dragging me down with him.