Getting Ready (pt 1)

4 months later...
Yoongis pov

"IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY!" Hoseok screamed jumping on my bed.

"I KNOW NOW GET OFF MY BED," I yelled back and watched him run out of my room.

'I'm getting married to the love of my life today!' I squealed and got out of my bed to wash my face before heading downstairs to see Namjoon making breakfast.

"How did you sleep? You know since Jimin is at a hotel?" Jungkook asked smirking at me.

I scoffed but nodded. "It was weird not having him next to me, but it is going to be worth it by the end of the day."

"Yeah now eat so we can get your hair and makeup started," Hoseok said with a big smile on his face.

"Yoongi when does I.M come here?" I shrugged and looked at my watch.

"Um, Namjoon I think he should be here in a couple of minutes. He is the one to do my hair and makeup,"

"Okay well, you finish eating and just wait for I.M." I looked at Hoseok and gave him a duh look.

"OKAY, PEOPLE I AM HERE!" I turn around and smile at I.M and his husband, Jooheon.

"Who gave you a key?" I asked walking up to hug the two.

"I copied it like 4 years ago." He laughed and I slapped him before hugging Jooheon.

"Well please start doing my face and hair, I just want to see Jimin." I took I.M's hand and dragged him to my room.

"Okay," I.M sasses and started doing my face for the next hour and then Jooheon started doing my hair after that.

In a total of two hours, I was finally done along with putting my suit on. I was just so happy that I was finally getting married.

"Okay are you guys ready to see Yoongi?" I heard I.M ask and then 'yes's' in return.

I then walked out and down the stairs to see everyone in their suits.

(A/n: with a black jacket on too)