Whimper

Hoseok pov

When Jimin finally fell asleep a lady came over and slammed a clipboard into my chest.

"When you come to a hospital you need to fill things out." She snapped and then walked away.

"She probably has her tampon too far up her flat ass," I mumbled and then got to work.

~•~•~

I decided to wake Jimin up by shaking him awake an hour after that lady bruised my chest.

"What?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I need to give this back to the front desk," I said and Jimin whined before moving from my shoulder. "Here you go," I scoffed, dropping the clipboard on the lady's desk.

I then walked back to Jimin who was eating some chicken nuggets Namjoon brought. When I sat down I tapped my shoulder.

"No, I think I am going to stay up for a bit." I nodded. "How do you think Yoongi is doing?" Jimin asked.

"Probably better now than before. I also wanted to say thank you for saving him in the alley".

"It is no problem Hoseok. Nobody will ever mess with you guys again as long as Jin or I am around-".

"And when you're not?" I asked interrupting him.

"I know you guys can handle yourself," he said.

"We have since middle school." Jimins eyes widened.

"You guys have known each other since middle school?" I nodded.

"Namjoon and I were neighbors our whole lives and Yoongi was our best friend who would stop the bullies from hitting me." Jimin pouted and rubbed my shoulder to my hand, not any sexual way but as a friendly one.

"Sorry," he slightly smiled and we continued to talk and eat for a couple more hours.

"Family of Min Yoongi?" A lady said and Jimin turned around so quickly that I think he broke his neck.

"That's us," I said and we stood up.

"Follow me please." She smiled and we quickly stood up and rushed to the lady.

She then leads us to the end of a hallway and then slowly opened the door.

"He is in here but please stay quiet." She whispered.

"You go in first I will wait out here," I smiled and he hugged me before he walked inside.

Jimins pov

I walked inside and ran to hug Yoongi.

"Hey," I smiled and cupped his face.

"Hey," Yoongi whispered with teary eyes.

"Hoseok is ou-".

"Shut up," he whispered and pressed his lips onto mine.

I smiled into the kiss as he started wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I am coming in," I backed up and looked at Hoseok who had his hands over his eyes.

"You're fine Hobi." Yoongi chuckled and then Hoseok brought down his hand before running to hug the eldest.

"I am so happy you're okay." He mumbled into Yoongis neck.

"I am going to leave you little lovebirds alone for a bit." I joked and then walked out.

Yoongis pov

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked and I slightly shrugged.

"Like shit but when have I not?" I chuckled.

"How about when you're with Jimin?"

"Oh, I feel amazing with him even though we have only known each other for a short amount of time. I have these deep feelings for him I have never felt before." I smiled.

"I am so happy that you are finally happy. I hated seeing you alone when we went into dates." Hoseok scoffed.

"I wasn't lonely I was just-".

"Lonely?" He cuts in and I nodded before laughing.

"Okay I was very lonely but now I am not and it is amazing." He gushed. "Do you think we could actually be together for a long time?" I asked twiddling my thumbs.

"You should have seen him when we were in the waiting room. He was like a scared little kid. I made him sleep and every once in a while I would hear him say your name and I even heard the infamous Park Jimin whimper. Like wow." I looked down to hide my red face but it was just Hoseok so I looked up and at him. "Aww, your blushing!" He cupped my face and squished my cheeks together. (A/n: how many thought of something dirty here?)

"You're lucky you're my friend now go get Jimin in here I want to see what he does when I expose him," I smirked and Hoseok laughed.

"Okay, I will be right back." Hoseok stood up and then walked out of the room.

"He cares, he cares, he cares!" I squealed and laid my head back into my pillow while biting my lip.

"Hey," I looked up and smiled at the redhead.

"Hey, my little boxer." I mocked and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, my little rapper," Jimin grinned and then sat down where Hoseok used to be.

"So guess what I found out?" I smirked and he furrowed his eyebrows. "I found out that you were saying my name and whimpering in your sleep!" His eyes widened.

"That is impossible." He crossed his arms, pouting.

"How is it impossible?" I asked as I moved over and patted the space I left for him on my hospital bed.

"I don't whimper," he said confidently and then got up to sit in the empty space next to me.

"I bet I can make you whimper," I smirked.

"I don't think so I am a boxer I have a better body why do you think I would be a bottom?" I shrugged.

"I have that aura and your face is just cute while mine isn't," I said and he shook his head.

"We could just switch cause there is no way I would be a bottom all the time-".

"Well, you were begging for more when we slept together." Jimin hummed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Well, maybe I should top and see what happens. If you don't like it maybe we can compromise on something but if you do let's just switch when we want too." Jimin said and I agreed.

"You guys were cute until you started talking about sex," I looked over Jimins red hair and grinned at Hoseok sitting in the corner.

"This is why you are one of my best friends!" I chuckled and Jimin shook his head.

"Hoseok who is more the bottom? Him or me?" He asked and I stopped to look at Hoseok too.

"Um, why don't you guys figure that one out later so I could tell you what Namjoon said about how his date went," Hoseok smirked holding up his phone. Jimin jumped out of the bed and went over to the elder before grabbing the phone and sitting next to him.

"Okay let's see what we have here!" Jimin smiled and then soon started reading out the messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to post this on Monday but I thought that since this chapter is already done why not just post it!