Planning

Jimins pov

It was the next morning and Yoongi and I have started planning for the wedding.

We didn't want to bug Namjoon and Jin as they probably had a long night so we started planning things but we started off pretty bad. We started working but then we would get distracted.

"What type of flowers should we get?" Yoongi asked and I shrugged.

"Oh, how about a lavender medley?" Yoongi nodded and went back onto the phone, ordering the flowers.

I was on my computer looking at venues. I knew Yoongi didn't want a church, a beach, or a park. I already had the place in mind but I wanted to just search for possible better places.

"Are you still wanting the place?" Yoongi asked setting his phone down. I looked up and nodded.

"We met there, and our relationship had gone through hell and back there. We just have to get married there, think about it." I smiled and he nodded.

"I agree and maybe some rappers could preform too!" I nodded.

"I will talk with" before I could finish my sentence my phone rang. "Hey, Ji-... What?.... Oh my god, Jin... Yeah just stay calm, we're coming." I ended the call and ran to grab my stuff. "Yoongi grab your shoes and get in the car," I ordered and he saluted me before grabbing his stuff and walking outside to his car.

"Where am I driving too?" He asked once we got settled.

"To the hospital." I cried and brought my knees up to my chest and hid my face into them.

3rd person pov

Yoongi knew Jimin wouldn't talk anymore so he put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed it as he drove (carefully) to the hospital.

When the two finally arrived Jimin wiped his eyes and was about to run out of the moving car but Yoongi grabbed his hand.

"Jimin calm yourself, please. I don't want you hurting yourself." Yoongi smiled and brought Jimins face a little bit closer to his own. Yoongi wipes Jimins tears and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks, I needed that," Jimin whispered.

When Yoongi parked they walked hand in hand inside and to the front desk.

"Hi wer-".

"JIMIN," the two turn around and Jimin ran to Jin.

"I'm sorry about Jaehwan," Jimin cried putting his head on Jin's shoulder.

Yoongi stayed a little back but when he saw Namjoons still purple hair.

Yoongi walked up and placed his hand on Jimins back, then onto Jin's shoulder before he walked over to Namjoon.

"Hey," Yoongi smiled and sat next to Namjoon.

"Hey, meow meow," Namjoon mumbled with a big sigh.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon slightly looked at his friend.

"We were just becoming good and then this happened, I feel so bad for Jin. All I want for him is to be happy but it's like every time he is happy something bad happens." Yoongi nodded.

"This will be the time Jin needs you the most. I will tell Bang to give you a couple of weeks off so you can be with him." Namjoon smiled.

"Thanks. How is the wedding planning going?"

"Good, so far we have the venue, flowers, and ideas for food."

"Could I help out?" The two look up to see Jin and Jimin.