Chapter 1

Heyyyyyy! I'm back! AGAIN!

If anyone can think back all the way to chapter 20ish of the first part to this fanfic, I said you should all be scared. Yes, you should all be terrified of this fanfiction. Have fun and try not to cry when I reveal what the main plot of the fanfic is in this chapter!

Chapter 1

Sierra sighed, dragging on her normal, boring routine.

Her apartment was so quiet. Silent.

Sierra had barely done anything since she moved into her old apartment, so half the place was still scattered with boxes.

Most of her days were spent with silence and tears. The only action she ever performed was staring at the wall.

Sometimes, when Sierra decided she was ready to move on, she would go on walks through Central Park. But every time, she would see them. Whether they were already there, or she was imaging it, her heart broke more every time.

Today was not one of those days. Sierra would need time to recover. It had only been six months.

Something popped into her mind.

It was an impulse decision. Sierra didn't even think before she was shipping all her things to London after buying an apartment.

She needed to get away from this city. The city that held all her good and bad memories.

As Sierra stared out the plane window, she whispered, "this sucks."