Chapter 9

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW! I changed the name of this fanfic. It is now 'Happily Ever After'.... Just wanted to tell everyone!

Chapter 9

Sierra coughed from where she sat in front of the toilet bowl, her hand rubbing her eight and a half month pregnant belly.

"I can't do this without him anymore!" Sierra shouted, emptying her stomach.

"I keep telling you, go back to him." Mary said. "Go take a shower."

Sierra nodded, wiping her mouth and jumping in the shower. After an hour, she was in pajamas on Mary's couch.

"Go back to him." Mary said softly.

"Ok." Sierra whispered. "I'll go back. But not today. In like, a week."

"Finally! You'll go back exactly in a week." Mary said sternly.

Turns out, Mary counted down the seconds until Sierra left. And when she did, she screamed.

"Oh no!" Mary screeched, "you can't go like that."

Sierra looked down at her pajama pants, swollen stomach, and sweatshirt. She shrugged. "Why not?"

"You need to make him jealous if you're pretty much going to pick a fight and then make up." Mary said dumbly.

"Then what should I wear?" Sierra asked, confused.

"Well, we have to slap on some makeup and curl your hair. Maybe a dress?"

"Won't fit."

"Jeans?"

"Won't fit."

"Damn. Leggings?"

"Probably." Mary let out some sort of triumphant yell.

"Let's go." Mary took over in the process of getting makeup, hair, and wardrobe done.

After an hour, Sierra was looking like her old, married, non-pregnant self. "Thanks Mary. I don't think Ramin is going to get passed my stomach. He might just pass out."

They climbed in the car together, and Sierra got so nervous she almost threw up. "If you throw up in my car, I'm going to beat the crap out of you. I don't care if you're pregnant."

Sierra just rolled her eyes, looking out the window. "What happens if he rejects me? And what if the kids are home?"

"He won't reject you, he's spent nine months looking for you. And you know the kids are at school now." Sierra nodded, knowing she was right. "We're here."

"I don't want to go." Sierra said, terrified.

"No, you're going. And if it doesn't end well, you'll make him jealous with your hot pregnant mamma looks."

"Oh my dear God, never say that again." Sierra shuttered, laughing.

"Hot pregnant mamma." She spat sarcastically, "now go. Make him jealous, fight, makeup, have a baby. Fall in love again." Mary said dreamily.

"I'm already in love Mary." Sierra giggled, smiling.

"Go get him babe." Sierra took a deep breath before hobbling out of the car.

She got up to the door, knocking softly. When Ramin answered his face fell and paled of its color.