Chapter 13

LAST CHAPTER BUT I ALSO HAVE AN EPILOGUE

My head lay on Ramin's chest, his hand running through my hair. I smiled, curling up against him more. "I love you, Sie."

"I love you too." I mumbled, looking up at him and smiling. "It was so nice of them to do that."

"Ya." He said shortly, kissing me deeply.

When we pulled away, I giggled. "It feels almost weird to be married again."

"But I'd rather be married to you, then be screaming at each other all day." Ramin said, and I nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said without thinking.

"For what?"

"For leaving, not telling you I was pregnant, being the reason we fought most of the time, and being the one who brought up the divorce-" I babbled on, shaking my head at my stupid self.

"Stop, Sierra! None of those things were your fault. I never should have let you leave, I kinda was the one who got you pregnant, I was just as guilty for the fighting as you are, and I was the one who agreed to a divorce. Nothing was just your fault. I'm guilty too." Ramin explained, holding onto me tighter.

I didn't respond, because I knew he was right.

"Mommy!" I heard Camille shouting. She ran in, jumping onto the bed, "can I hear the end of the story?"

"What story?" Ramin asked.

"The one Jaiden was telling us before the wedding. Please mommy?" She begged.

"Fine, go get the boys and Jaiden can finish the story." She kissed our cheeks before running around the house, screaming for the boys.

"What story?" Ramin repeated.

"The one that you used to tell Jaiden and Hadley, about us." I smirked, and he finally realized what I was talking about.

Eventually, all the kids were piled on the bed. Kyle in my arms, also playing with my hair, Camille curled up on Jaiden's lap, and Hadley leaning against a post on the bed.

"Finish the story!" Camille urged, and I smiled at her. She already knew how it ends.

"Where did I leave off?" He asked.

"When the prince meets the princess after a bunch of years." Camille said excitedly. Ramin squeezed my hand.

"Oh, ok." He took a deep breath, "they fall deeply in love after that. Then they get engaged to be married. Soon after they were married, the princess was pregnant. When she was birthed, she named her, what do you know, Camille!"

My little girl gasped, "that's my name. I'm in the story!"

I smiled, and she crawled over and sat on Ramin's lap. "After Camille was grown up, the prince and princess started fighting." Jaiden then froze, looking towards Ramin and I.

"But," Ramin started, takin over for his son, "the prince and princess realized that they would always love each other, and stop fighting. And they lived happily ever after."