Chapter 11

I'm going to see a show called The Fantasticks tonight! And I had no clue what it's about! THREE CHAPTERS LEFT!

Chapter 11

"Sierra, go back to bed. I'll get him." Ramin whispered in the darkness.

"Thank you." She whispered, laying back in bed.

Now almost a year old, Kyle was a great little baby for Ramin and Sierra. The two had gotten back together after Kyle came along.

Somewhere in New York City, their was a meeting. A meeting between Ramin's old cast of Les Miz, Sierra's old cast of phantom, the old cast of Love Never Dies, Ramin's family, Jaiden and his wife, and Mary and Polly.

"This is a great idea. They might hate it, but it's a great idea." Jaiden decided.

"Then it's decided. Me and Polly will take Sierra, and Andrew and Will, you can get Ramin." Now, everyone knew what to do and what was happening, so they all left.

Back at the house, Sierra and Ramin were together in bed, just watching tv while Ramin cradled Kyle. Sierra looked over at Ramin, and soon, he looked at her.

"What?" He asked, a playful smile.

"I was just wondering how I ever let you go." Their lips connected just as the downstairs door was thrown open loudly.

"Put the baby down and come here!" Mary screamed, but Sierra just laughed and grabbed Kyle from Ramin.

"Mary, shut up!" Sierra scolded, laughing slightly.

"Sierra, give Kyle to Ramin," she did as Mary told her to do, "and grab your phone."

"In my pocket." Sierra confusedly said.

"Come on." She said, and pulled her out the door, "the boys will be here any second Ramin!"

(SIERRAS POV)

Mary pulled me out to her car where Polly was bouncing in the back seat. "What is going on here?" I asked, being shoved into the passenger seat.

"We're going on an adventure!" Polly shouted.

"An adventure where?" I asked, groaning. "Ya know, I would love to be home with my children."

"We know, but you'll love this even more." Mary said, pulling into the parking lot of a hair salon.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, getting out and walking inside with my best friends.

When walking in, I saw all the girls from the old Les Miz cast and all my girl friends from my old Phantom cast. "Oh my god!" I yelled, hugging all of them. "It's like a reunion!" I giggled. "Now what's going on?" I asked, and everyone laughed.

"You're getting your hair done." Mary said, pushing me into a seat. "As are some of us." She pulled out her phone and talked to the hair dresser. "Do this style." She nodded, beginning to wash my hair.

After a while of my hair being washed, I sat and waited for it to dry. I was talking to Sam and Kaela, when my phone buzzed. "Oh it's Ramin." I smiled, my heart fluttering. "Hey."

"Hey, do you know what going on?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Nope. No clue. I'm getting my hair done, that's about it. I'm just as delirious as you are!" I giggled, and Mary ran over to me.

"Hang up!" She shouted.

"I'm being yelled at, got to go, bye. Love you." I said, my smile growing bigger.

"Love you too." We hung up, and I evil eyed Mary.

"Oh," Sam gushed, "you said I love you!"

"Ya I know, we say it like, every day." I say sarcastically.

"You're so in love." Kaela concluded.

"Would you ever like, get married to him again?" Sam asked.

I jumped. I never thought about getting remarried, it never occurred in my mind. "I don't know. I've never thought about it. I mean, we love each other and we have two kids together. Actually, technically four because the boys are like mine." I giggled.

"So you're saying yes?" Kaela asked, sounding kind of hopeful.

"Ya, I would get married to him again." I concluded, imagining myself getting married again.

"Sierra? Sierra!" Polly clapped her hands in front of my face, and I snapped out of my Ramin daze.

"Sorry." I apologized, but was just pulled into a chair.

My hair was starting to get done and I closed my eyes. "Wait!" I yelled, and Mary came running over, "where the hell are my kids?"

She smirked. "We've got that covered. After school, Camille is coming with us and Hadley is going with Ramin."

"Ah, so we're both going to that same place." I concluded, still irritated that I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Duh," Mary spat, walking away.

My phone rang again, and it was Ramin. I knew I was gonna get in trouble by someone else, but I had to answer. "Hey." I answered, smiling.

"Hey Sie. What's up? Any info on this craziness?" Ramin asked me, and I closed my eyes and laid back.

"Nothing. I'm just now getting my hair done." At that moment, the door opened and Polly and Camille came running in.

"Mommy!" She shrieked, jumping into her lap.

"Ram, I should probably go now." I said, hanging up and hugging Camille. "how was school?"

"Boring, like always." She shrugged. She ran away from me after that, over to Mary and she started getting her hair done.

I was still so confused. I was determined to find out what was going on.