Chapter 3

I started writing the fanfic that will be posted after this! You'll all hate he concept, like this fanfic, but it gets resolved. You'll see what I mean... Enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 3

Sierra would gladly go back to New York, but she was iffy about possibly seeing Ramin.

Sierra could woman up for a couple hours and see him, and act like they were in love, but she wasn't sure about him. She didn't want to fight.

Ultimately, she decided to go to the reunion.

Sierra even decided to move back to the city after living in London for a month.

She couldn't deny the hole in her heart. She couldn't deny the tears she had shed over Ramin. She couldn't deny that she still loved him.

Sierra couldn't help but relate herself to the Phantom. She loved someone who will never love her back. The one she loved left her. Her wrists were her deformity, all the cuts and scars she had on them.

Sierra had begun to cut the second the divorce was legalized.

Once Sierra was unpacked in her apartment, she began to get ready for the dinner. She threw on a tight, strapless dress. If Ramin was there tonight, he would be drooling.

She seductively curled her hair and did her makeup, then put heels on to finish it off. She grabbed her purse, stuffing in the small gift she had for Camille in there as well.

Sierra quickly drove to the restaurant they were meeting at, and made her way inside, seeing a bunch of people in the back.

Sierra ran up to Mary and Polly, Polly was Meg and Mary was a Christine understudy, and hugged them tightly.

"We haven't seen you in forever!" Mary chimed.

"I know." Sierra sighed.

"What's wrong?" Polly asked, sensing her best friends sadness.

She pulled the two of them into a corner where no one would hear them. "Don't tell anyone I told you, especially Ramin, but we got divorced seven months ago."

Both girls had tears in their eyes. "That's horrible!" Mary shouted, hugging Sierra again.

"But really, it's fine. I could be better, but I'm completely fine."

"I heard Ramin is coming." Polly said, scared.

"Ya, we're not on the best of terms. We'll try not to fight, but you never know what will happen when we see each other. Now come on, let's go talk to Hadley."

Sierra pulled the girls to where Hadley Fraser, Raoul, was talking with some other people. They got into a conversation about how their lives had been going, when Hadley brought up the question.

"Hey Christine," he smirked playfully, "where is your husband?"

"Sierra, he just showed up." Polly whispered, and Sierra turned to see Ramin, Hadley, and Camille all walking in.

Camille was being held against Ramin hip, Hadley walking behind him, texting on his phone. "You're gonna be on that thing the entire time, aren't you?"

Before he could get an answer, Camile started bouncing on Ramin's hip, reaching forward and squealing. "What?" He chimed, chuckling.

"Mommy! Mommy!" She yelled, and Ramin finally set her on the floor before he could process what she had said. "Mommy!" She sprinted to where Sierra was with her friends.

Sierra bent down and picked up the little girl, spinning her around. "Oh Cami, I missed you so much! Happy birthday!"

Ramin huffed as he sat down, not bothering to talk to anyone.

"Want to sit with me for dinner?" Camille nodded frantically. "Alright, and I have a present for you." She sat down with Camille and gave her the small box.

Sierra had bought Camille a little Alex and Ani bracelet that said each of their names on it. "Even when I'm not right by you, you'll always have a piece of me with you." Camille put it on and threw her arms around Sierra.

"It's so pretty!" She chimed, and Sierra smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Now let's order." Sierra was just about to grab her menu, when she looked up and saw Ramin across from her. They simultaneously rolled their eyes.

After everyone ordered, Sierra and Ramin started to silently fight across the table. Sierra began to tell Ramin that she told Mary and Polly, and he got pissed. He told her that he hadn't told anyone yet.

She didn't respond, but she kept glancing back at him. He was clearly staring at her cleavage, which was obvious in her dress.

Ramin quickly realized what she was doing when she pulled down her dress a little and made more cleavage visible. "Stop!" He mouthed.

They began to fight again, and Sierra began to get frustrated with his behavior.

She slammed her hands on the table, standing up. "Everyone, I have an announcement on behalf of Ramin and I."

"Sierra, don't." He growled, but Sierra ignored his comment.

"Ramin and I got divorced seven months ago." Sierra spat out, giving Ramin a look.

"Sierra!" He shouted, but Sierra was already half way out the door. He sighed, running after her. "Sierra, wait!"

"Leave me alone Ramin." Sierra picked up her pace until she got to her apartment, and Ramin caught her hand and pulled her back from entering.

"Sierra, please," Sierra refused to turn and look at him. "I'm sorry." A tear fell from her eye, but no others.

"Ramin, I can't forgive you. You've hurt me in more ways then you know. Please leave me alone." Sierra tried to pull her hand away, but his grip was too tight.

"Not until you look at me. I'm not leaving." Sierra sighed, slowly turning but looking at the floor.

She felt his hand under her chin, making their gazes meet. Ramin leaned in for a kiss, but Sierra rejected it. "No, I'm not kissing you." She growled, stomping into her apartment.

Sierra began to strip down. She threw her shoes across the room. Her bag landed on the couch. She wiped the makeup from her face. Brushed out her curls. She took her dress off and threw it in the hamper.

She had no clue Ramin was watching her this whole time from her door.

Sierra stopped in front of the mirror. She looked at herself, her thin self. Her very thin self. Sierra didn't mean to starve herself, but it happened occasionally.

Her eyes closed as tears rolled down her cheeks. Next thing she knew, Ramin's hands were on her hips.