part 1:Be a good boy

My name is Adam, Adam Sandoval.

I'm an 18 year old high school dropout, and I'm currently walking in the woods by myself.

Adam:Jesus H. Christ, today's SO boring!

Then I noticed something out of the ordinary.... A GIANT SHOE; the ting was as tall as me, 5'10 to be exact.

And then as I lifted up it a bit and when I looked to my left I saw a giant feminine hand.

???:My oh my, this might be the chance for him to notice me.

Adam:Who's there!?

I then noticed the giant hand wrap around me, and I was terrified; Of course.

Adam:HEY LET ME GO YOU BIG BITCH

???:Is that anyway to talk to your mother!?

She revealed her face to me, she looked like a beautiful young lady that could be old enough to be my.... mother, FUCK.

Adam:You ain't my mom.... Now let go!

Her eyes started to turn a light red; her grip tighten around me as my bones popped gradually.

Adam:I-I'm so sorry... ya bitch!

The lady's eyes then turned a dark red and her grip tightened a bit more fatally.

Adam:Please.... Forgive me, mom.

The grip loosened alot and her eyes returned back to normal.

???:Thank you, the name is Rayna.... but call me "mom"

Adam:Okay mom, bite me.

Rayna:What was that!?

Adam:Or in your case eat me.

Rayna:I really do want to know how you taste

I looked at her, scared and gulped. I was just joking of course, was she joking?

Rayna then sat up and tilted her head upward, all the while holding me above her by my shirt collar.

Adam:Rayna don't actually eat me!

She opened her mouth and set out her tongue. My left foot came in contact with her warm tongue, giving me goose bumps all over.

Rayna:Just think of this as a "minor" punishment.

I tried resisting and pressed my right foot against her nose and pushed away with all my strength but.... nothing.

Adam:You aren't gonna swallow me, will you?!?

Rayna:No I won't so don't worry.

My legs started to get tired and I eventually stopped resisting. "Mom" then placed inside her mouth, feeling her warm tongue touch my back wasn't that bad, would I recommend it.... I don't know yet.

I guess now I have a big and scary mom.

To be continued....