Part 3:Spend time with me

I was sleeping so peacefully until I felt something warm and wet touch my face, so I woke up to mom kissing me.

Rayna:I knew waking you up with all my kisses of love would work!

Mom then started to cuddle with me for a while until she loosened her grip.

Adam:Okay, that's enough for now

I broke free and was going to get on top of the desk,which was conveniently near the bed until Mom grabbed me by my leg.

Rayna:Where are you going!?

I looked back at her and saw her eye color turn a dark yellow, so her eye color changes by her mood, that's interesting.

Adam:I'm just going to change my clothes, you don't have to worry about everything

Rayna:I'm your mom, I HAVE to worry about you!

I ignored her and broke away from her grasp and continued walking towards the closet. All of a sudden, I was knocked back to the ground by her feet.

Rayna:Don't ignore me!

When I tilted my head towards her direction and saw her eyes, they were magenta. Mom then looked at me angrily with tears in her eyes that slid down her cheeks and splashing all around me.

Rayna:How could you just ignore me, I just want to spend time with you... *starts crying*

I then started to feel bad so I got close her while getting covered in her tears.

Adam:Okay fine, what do you want to do then... Mom?

Rayna:Well... I was planning on sleeping with you a bit, and then going on a walk with you, and then we could go eat something, but then you were ignoring me!

I started to feel bad and I looked at her with a big smile.

Adam:Well then, let's do everything you have planned for today!

I wasn't prepared for what was to come later in my life with My new mom.

              To be Continued...