Part 2:Don't lie to your mom

When I felt Rayna stop walking, I thought we had finally arrived at her place and I was right when she opened her mouth and grabbed my arm, taking me out of there.

I looked at my saliva covered t-shirt and shorts and then at Rayna with a blank expression.

Adam:You know mom, I'm gonna need some new clothes but I wouldn't thi-

Rayna:I do!

Adam:Well damn

Rayna grabbed my torso and carried me towards her room.

Rayna:I actually have clothes that will fit you perfectly.

I looked down at her desk and saw a normal sized closet filled with a bunch of clothes. Rayna then placed me on top of her desk as she rested her head on it, keeping a close eye on me.

Adam:So, how old are you... mom?

Rayna:I'm 27 years old, how old are you?

Adam:I'm 18 years old.

I finally finished picking my clothes but I then looked at my body. I knew I needed a bath, but I was afraid of her.

Adam:Damnit, I need a bath...

Rayna:Oh you'll take a bath after I give you a few kisses.

All of a sudden, Rayna picked me up by my collar and set me on her palm. She brought me closer to her lips and then started to kiss me with alot of force but she licked me a little before stopping.

Rayna:Okay now we're ready.

I was taken towards the bathroom, my clothes were taken off and I blushed before being put inside a small bath tub. Seeing Rayna blush, I knew she felt a bit awkward but I don't know if she felt awkward.

Rayna:So, do you go out with anyone... any girl?

Her scrubbing started off soft at first until...

Adam:No I don't

I didn't want to upset her dince I do go out with someone but she then started to scrub a bit harder, I knew something was up so I looked up at her and saw her eyes gradually turning red.

Rayna:Stop lying to me!

Mom finally finished bathing me and started to wash me with wather.

Adam:I'm not mom!

Rayna:Yes you are, and the bitch is gonna die tonight... I'm the only one you can love!

My fear against her started to increase as I felt my heart beating faster.

Adam:I know that mom!

I put on my towel and sat on the counter with a blank expression, waiting for her bring my clothes.

Rayna:I'll bring your clothes...

Sitting there, waiting for my clothes, I examined the surroundings for a few second before hearing my clothes be set next to me. So I put on my clothes and looked at mom.

Rayna:You are lying to me, and that's not good!

Adam:I'm sorry mom!

Rayna:I'll forgive you just this once, but next time you'll be punished

She picked me up and carried me towards her bed, gently placing me in between to her breasts.

Adam:I'm so tired...

Rayna:Yeah let's go to sleep darling

And then I fell asleep.

                       To be continued...