Turning Point of War

~Silver's pov~
I was attacking Eggmans robots with my powers. I had enough of this Futile rule of Eggman's so I decided to give a little resistance of my own. Blaze had join me to push back Eggman's rule back. We even created our hope video but we saw a lot of people watched it and had agreed to fight back to show what we got. The world of Mobius was with us all the way. "We're coming Sonic.....hang in there...." I said softly. Tails was even surprised how we managed to get people to help us fight. Eggman had saw it and ordered Dark Sonic to go out and attack. I had to battle Dark Sonic and tried to get Sonic back. But when I said his goal, it brought back a part of Sonic. "Silver! Eggman did put a control on me. Pls-" he was cut off a blast by Tails who said "Leave Silver alone!" Sonic looked at Tails. "Tails-" Again he was cut off by Dark Sonic who attacked Tails but I stopped him with my powers.
~Dark Sonic's pov~
It was happening all too fast. Everyone was booing at me because I had Sonic locked up in darkest area of my mind. Sonic had stood up and said he will get out of here with confidence. He wasnt chained or anything but he then started to run. I tried to get him back but he was too fast for me. I shooked my head and continued to fight them but one thing I realized was: Mind control was breaking. Eggman saw but I betrayed him and yelled, "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!" I shouted as my skin grew darker. I pushed back Eggman's rule back and began to destroy his Eggman Land. Eggman became frustrated and went to me on his eggmobile. He said he will shock me if I did something like this. He took out a remote and pressed a button which had sent the signal to my little machine on the neck. I screamed and was shocked. Tails had saw a light blue quill show up which meant Sonic was also getting shocked too. Tails had ordered Silver to get the remote and so Silver did. I stopped screaming and felled to the ground. I had passed out from getting shocked.
~Tails' pov~
My friends had come running to me. I walked over to Dark Sonic who was passed out. Eggman retreated and the Eggman land was over. I saw the light blue quill on Dark Sonic. I knew it was Sonic. But I saw people who was still terrified of Sonic. It wasn't his fault. He just was controlled. I took put the shocker machine and crushed it. I picked up Dark Sonic and walked to my workshop. I told my friends to give me space and they did.