Epilogue

(Has lemons! And future!)
~No One's pov~
After Sonic woke up from his recovery, he had some terrible flashbacks whenever he ran. Sonic's friends and Shadow had to help him get rid of those flashback. It took sonic two months to get his courage and his old self back. As time went by, Sonic's friends (each couple I mentioned in last chapter except tails and cream who was young adults) had gotten married one by one. Even Eggman has stopped attacking the city and that the Freedom Fighters kept going by Sally Acorn and Nicole. Shadow and Sonic were the two last couple to get married. Soon, things were going well until Sonic wanted something more.

~Shadow's pov~
Sonic had walked to our room where he saw me working on paperworks for GUN since I am the commander of the GUN now. The retiring commander had giving appointed me to be the next commander of the GUN a year ago. "Hey. You should get a break, Shadow." Sonic said as he placed his hands on my shoulder. "In a bit." I said as I continued the paperworks. Sonic made me face him as I made a confused look on my face. "I'm ready." He said kneeling down to rub my private area as I moaned. "Ohhh Sonic~" I said as I moaned. Sonic had rubbed my member as I got hard and was in pure bliss. He kissed my tip of my member before starting to suck it. I moaned as I held his head and moaned. "Oooh Sonic more~!" I moaned." He nodded as he sucked more and started to jerk me off. "Sonic, What are you- Ahh~!" I moaned as I came in his mouth. I panted as he pulled me up and carried me to the bed. He had set me down as I saw his member had shown itself. Sonic pressed my member against his entrance. "Sonic-" I was cut off by feeling the warmth and the pleasure from Sonic pushing it in his entrance. "Ahhh fuck~!" I moaned loudly as he did as well. "Shads, you feel so good~!" He said in pure pleasure as he started to ride me. I held onto his wrist to keep him deep. "Oh chaos, Sonic! This feels so good! Don't stop~" I said as I moaned more. Sonic had used his speed a bit to pick the pace up. I couldn't explain the feeling I had felt when he used his speed. It got me close to my limit. "Sonic, I'm close~" I said as I moaned. Sonic saw my entrance and had started to finger it. It felt like warmth in my lower area. I pulled out a dildo and pushed it in Sonic. "Fuck~!" I said as i started to turn it on. Sonic had begun to mona loud. "Shads~!" He said riding faster. "I'm close~!" He said as I nodded. "Me too!~" I said as I pull it out and Sonic pushed it in me causing me to yelp a bit. "Ah~!" I yelled and came in Sonic. Sonic had cummed on my chest as we both moaned and panted. He got off me and laid by me. "Best sex ever." He said as he snuggled close to me. "Agreed." Was all I said before falling asleep. Sonic had fallen asleep as well. Little did we know we forgot the vibrator was in me. After that day, he and I lived happily ever after. The end.

(This book is completed! Hope you like it!)