Fake Chaos Emeralds

~flashback~
It all began with a fight that happened between Fleetway and Shadow at event of Sonic Adventure 2. Fleetway had teleported Shadow to his dimension. It was a time where Sonic and his friends didn't sense Fleetway but only Shadow can and the Fake Chaos Emerald was destroyed. Super Shadow had wonder where he was but Fleetway told him it was his dimension and that it was destroyed by Fleetway himself. Fleetway and Shadow began fighting (I forgot to mention Shadow was in his Super form when this happened in Timeless Comics.) Fleetway was winning the fight by using his speed and Chaos powers such as Chaos Division and Chaos Smash. He was also ramming Shadow into walls at a fast speed but Shadow had managed to use one Fake chaos Emerald which Sonic had given to him. He had used it on Fleetway and was able to capture to him in it.
~Flashback ends~
Fleetway had manage to get out the chaos emerald causing it to break. He was now free and wanting revenge. Sonic and his friends was in Tails workshop trying to find a way to make new Fake Chaos Emeralds that might stop Fleetway. "What if we try to use the real Chaos Emerald to trap Fleetway in?" Tails asked. "That might work." Sally said walking in the workshop. "Nicole, is there any possible chance it will work?" Sally asked Nicole. "95% chance it will work, Sally if used correctly." Nicole replied. "If we use a chaos emerald like we did with fake chaos emeralds, it will work!" Tails said. "We got one shot at this so lets make it count and end this restless battles!" Sonic said confidently. "Or there is a better way, you could reform villains like you guys did with Chaos and Emerl." Tikal said in spirit. "Reform a villian eh...?" Sonic said thinking. "That could take days but i think we can do it as a team" tails said before continuing, "We could reform Fleetway." He said as everyone nodded. "Lets give it a try." Sonic agreed.