ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 6.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
    I covered my eyes, And slowly opened them back up. I looked around, And I was somewhere that I've never recognized before. It was dark, And cold! There was mostly vines everywhere, Which creeped me out a bit. 'Where am I?' I thought.

I looked around, And it seemed like I was in a house. But not Dustin's house! Someone else's house.

I began walking, Till 1 door caught my eye. I slowly walked up to the door, And reaches my hand towards the door knob.

I closed my eyes, And quickly opened the door.

    I opened my eyes, And looked around. 'I'm in a bathroom!' I thought. I did a little sigh, And was about to leave the room till I heard panting. I turned around, And saw....Will? "Will?" I whispered. He didn't respond, Which I expected. He seemed to have been leaning on the sink. I slowly walked up to him, And looked at the sink. What I saw him like out, Shocked me!

'Is that a slug....?' I thought, Not Wanting to get even more close to the sink. I only get to see memories like these, If they're new. So does that mean that this happened not so long ago? Everything was turning black, And I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes, And saw that I was somewhere that was only white. I'm in the Lab! I shook, And began to walk. While I was walking, I came across the door that I burned when I escaped the Lab! There was a ton of agents surrounding the burnt door, Till I heard sighing coming from behind me. I slowly turned around, And started to walk back. Papa! 'Papa....' I thought. I started getting tired of seeing all of this, And tried to leave.

    I opened my eyes, And I still wasn't gone! But Papa wasn't here no more, So that was good for me a bit.

    I heard pleading, And turned around. El! I ran up to her, And tried to reach up to her. She was grabbed, And started to be dragged away by 2 man. "El!" I yelled, Trying to catch up to them.