ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 23.

^*• 𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕀𝕀 𝕆𝕍. •*^
While we were watching Steve literally getting himself killed! Lucas spoke up. "Steve! Steve!" Lucas yelled.

"I'm busy here!" Steve replied. "There's more! There's more than one!" "What?!" Max said.

I looked straight, And Lucas was not lying. There's more!

"Steve! Watch out!" I yelled, Loud enough for him to hear. Steve looked at me, Than saw one of the demo dogs charge right at him! Steve ran, And rolled over the hood of the broken car, Which made one of the demo dogs smash right through the glass!

Another demodog than charged at Steve, And Steve used his bat to hit the demodog.

I looked to the side, And there was still more! 'Uh no.' I Thought, Opening the bus door. "Steve! Steve, Abort!" I yelled.

Steve looked at me, And saw a demo dog running up to him. Steve jumped, And began to run towards us. "Hurry!" "Quick!" "Run faster!" We all yelled, To Steve.

Steve made it in the bus just in Time, And closed the door. Steve panted, And made all of us back away from the door. "Back away from the door everyone!" Steve yelled, Standing in front of us. We heard the banging coming from the other side of the door, And sighed in relief. Max walked away from us, And seemed to have seen something? Sense, She was looking up. "What's wr-" I questioned, But got cut off when she yelled.

    Steve heard, And ran in front of Max. "It's you again, Huh you shit head!" Steve said, Talking to the demo dog.

    The demo dog screeched, Which caused me to cover my ears from the loud noise. Steve was ready to charge till the demo dog looked another direction, And ran off.

    "What the...." Steve said, Putting the bat down. I ignored him, And looked towards Max and Lucas. I looked down, And they were both holding hands. They saw me looking at them, And stopped holding each other's hands. I looked down at the ground, And just said nothing. I still wonder where Sis is....Hopefully at home.

    "C'mon you three! We have to leave here. Or else they'll come back." Steve said, Opening the bus door.

    We all nodded, And walked out out of the bus. "Let's get to Walking everyone!" Steve said, Leading the way. "Alright." We all replied, Following Steve.

^*• 𝕐/ 𝕀𝕚 𝕠𝕧. •*^
We were in the roads, Still driving between the woods. So we can be able to get Hopper back!

"Where do we turn next?" Joyce questioned, While driving. "Turn to a left right....now!" I said. "What? There's no road right here, Though." "Just Listen to her!" Will yelled, Sitting up on his seat.