ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 25.

^*• 𝕐/ 𝕀𝕚 𝕠𝕧. •*^
    Hopper And I were walking back to the testing room, After getting a long afternoon breakfast.

    We made it, And walked inside. "Oh? You two are finally back! We were about to start." Owens said, Smiling. We nodded, And stood next to Joyce and Mike.

     "Ready Everyone? This is something new that we've ever done before! So we're gonna solve this as best as possible." Owens said, Smiling.

    We all nodded again, But didn't Spoke up. "Alright. Let's go, And get our people that want to participate on this." Owens said, Signaling for the scientists to follow him. "Anyways! Hopper, Bob, And I! Are gonna go to the store to buy the three of you some extra clothes. We'll be back soon." Joyce said, Putting a soft smile on her face.

    Mike and I nodded, And walked Will back to his room. "Bye you three." All of said, Waving goodbye. They waved back, And walked inside the room. "I'm gonna nap." Mike said, Covering his face with his hoodie. "I'm gonna do the same. Night." I said, Closing my eyes. "Uh, Night?" I heard Will say.

....

    I was sleeping peacefully for a while, Till I heard a loud gasp. I jumped, And quickly opened my eyes. I sat up, And looked to the side. It was Will. "Will! Are you alright?" I said, Grabbing his hand. "The tunnels. They're going in it, Right now. It make's him mad." Will said, Panting. "Whose he?" I questioned. "I can't tell. But, I'm scared...." Will said, Shaking. "Hey. It's alright! I'm here. I'll protect all of you, The best that I can." I said, Smiling. Will smiled, And leaned in to my face.

    "We're back!" We both heard. We both jumped, And looked to the side. It was just the grownups. Joyce, Hopper And Bob.

    Will and I looked at each other, Than looked back. Mike was still asleep, So he didn't knew that they were back. "We got the both of you some clothes! Here you go Y/N." Joyce said, Giving me a new peace of clothing. "Thank you." I said, Getting up. Everything turned around, And I began to change into the piece of clothing.

 Everything turned around, And I began to change into the piece of clothing

    "You all can look now." I said, Smiling. Everyone turned back, And looked shocked! Mostly Will. "Woah....." Will whispered, Which caused Hopper to look at him.

    "Hey! Hey! Hey! She's up there! Not down there." Hopper said.

    Will quickly nodded, And looked down. "Well, I gotta go see Owens. He wants to show me something, Down at the gate." Hopper said, Fixing his hospital suit. "Can I come? I want to come!" I said. "Hm? Oh, Uh....sure." Hopper replied, Nodding. I smiled, And followed Hopper.

    We walked downstairs, And made it to the caution room. "I'm here. And I brought Y/N along." Hopper said, Walking up to Dr. Owens. I just nodded. "So, Anyways. In those tunnels, We already know that there's creatures. Creatures that we've never really seen before! But, The thing is. They're more active. So, Hungry." Owens explained. Hopper sighed, And rubbed his head. "They want to eat us, Let me guess." Hopper said, Not sounding scared at all. "Pretty much yes." Owens replied. Hopper nodded, And shrugged.

    They were both talking while I was just hearing, Till we heard banging. I jumped, And just ignored the sound.

    I heard the noise again! And this time, I looked to the side.

    'What is that?!' I thought, Seeing a weird looking creature! "Stand back, Y/N!" Hopper said, Walking in front of me. The creature walked up to the window, And tried to break the clear glass.

    "That thing can't break through the glass, Right?" Hopper said, Leaning in the glass. "No, It can't. Don't worry, He won't break in." Owens said, Chuckling a bit. The creature Than actually caused a huge crack on the glass, Which made me look at Owens. "What about now?" I said, Pointing at the creature. Owens looked down at a red button, And pressed on it. Emergency alarm. More creatures than began to appear.

 More creatures than began to appear

    "C'mon, N/N. We have to go!" Hopper said, Signaling me to come out of the room. I nodded, And followed Hopper.

    We ran back to Will's room quickly, And closed the door.

    "We have to leave." Hopper said, Seeing Joyce Holding a vaccine. "What? Why?" "What happened while we were gone?" I questioned, Interrupting Joyce. "Uh, Something...." Mike replied, Covering his ears. "Okay?" I said, Confused.

    "C'mon! Let's just go!" Hopper said, Opening the door. We all nodded, And followed Hopper. "What're we gonna use to protect ourselves?" Bob questioned. "Uh, There's a fun over there!" Mike said, Pointing. "If I go to reach it, I may be eaten." Hopper said. "Here." I said, Using my nature powers. I made vines appear out of the ground, And grab the gun. I than made the vines come towards Hopper, Which left him shocked. Hopper than blinked, And took the gun.

    "Okay. Now we go." Hopper said, Signaling all of us to follow him.

    We then saw a creature attack one of the security man, And turned to the other direction. Another man go thrown, Pressing the trigger on his gun across from him.

    "Get in here!" Hopper said, Pushing all of us to a room.

^*• 𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕀𝕀 𝕆𝕍. •*^
    "It won't open!" I yelled, Continuing to press the button. "Dustin! Just give up! It's not going to open." Steve said, Sighing.

    "Ya! Just give the button a break." Max said, Rolling her eyes.

    "Well, I won't give it a break. I! Won't give myself a break." I yelled, Continuing to press the button.

    "Oh my gosh, Dustin...." Lucas sighed, Rubbing his head. I just shrugged, And continued to press the stupid button of annoyance. "I think I know what's going on...." Nancy said.

    "You do?" Johnathon questioned, Everyone Looking at Nancy except for me. "Ya. It's probably on a lockdown? I mean, Lockdowns can cause for this to happen. Even in this Lab. Owens even said!" Nancy explained. "I mean, He did say that." Johnathon said. "Than we need to wait for a bit." Steve said. "Okay, Than. But I'm still gonna press the button!" I said, Continuing to click the button.

^*• 𝕐/ 𝕀𝕚 𝕠𝕧. •*^
I saw Joyce Looking worried for Bob who just left, And walked up to her. "It's okay, Joyce. He'll be alright, He'll make it." I said, Comforting Joyce.

Joyce looked at me, And began to cry even more. I felt really bad, And wiped away her tears. "I promise." "Thank you Y/N. You really know how to comfort me." Joyce said, Smiling. I smiled, And nodded. While Joyce and I were talking, The lights Suddenly turned on!

Bob did it?! "He really did it!" Owens said, Surprised. "That's a shocker. He really did it." Hopper said, Smiling.

"Let's get going now." Mike said. We all nodded, And left the room. Meeting Bob at Exit Of the building. The same exact spot that I escaped from....