ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 29.

^*• 𝕐/ℕ 𝕀𝕚 ℙ𝕠𝕧. •*^
    We finally made it to the way bottom, And Hopper stopped the cage  from moving by clicking the red stop button.

    I looked up, And just began to stare at the gate. The gate is much more bigger than the last time that I saw it. I sighed, And began to shake up.

    El noticed my hands shaking, And grabbed one of them. "Don't worry, Sis. I'll be here." El said.

    I looked at El, And gave her a little nod. Hopper walked up to El and I, And grabbed my hand. We all stared at the gate for a bit, Till I decided that I was now ready.

    I put my hands down, And closed my eyes. I opened them, And raised one of my hands towards the gate.

    I began using my powers, And immediately felt blood go down my nose. El watched me do my thing, And began to shake up a little. I already knew that she was worried for me, To even risk closing the gate. I didn't really see any process, And began to put more pressure into my ability.

    El and Hopper heard growling, And turned around. The demo dogs. "Continue doing your thing, Y/N. We'll handle this." I heard Hopper say. I nodded, And began to use my powers. I heard gunshots, And flinched a little every time I heard the shots. More blood kept going down from my nose, And I began to feel a bit more dizzy. Not just that, But my vision began to go black as well.

    I panted, But continued to use my powers. I'm gonna end this! I began to feel weak, But knew that I had to continue. I began to tear up, And closed my eyes. I have to use all my power! I opened my eyes, To reveal my eyes showing more than one color! But all.

    I raised up my other hand, And began to yell really loudly! My eyes were now opened fully, And saw the little fire pieces go past me while I was yelling.

    Hopper And El heard my yelling, And looked towards my direction. When they saw me levitating, They looked even more shocked! I ignored, And saw the gate closing. The gate was finally closed, And I put my hands down. I closed my eyes, And fell down to the cold floor of the cage. All I could now see was darkness. Everything now black.