ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 15.

**• 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
"So that's what's been going on with you?" Y/N questioned, Looking at me with two emotions. Shocked, And a bit terrified. "Ya....I guess I am different, Huh?" "No! I'm different too." Y/N replied, Doing a soft smile.

"But isn't different bad? Sense, People laugh at me." I said, Looking down at my knees. "They May laugh at you for being different. But you should laugh at them, Because whoever is laughing at you is just the same as everybody else." Y/N said. I looked to at Y/N shocked, Than smiled.

"That's what my brother Johnathon said to me....." I said, Chuckling a bit. "Well, We're both Right Than." Y/N replied.

"I guess you're right." I said, Looking up now. "Y/N! Dustin is here to pick you up!" I heard mom yell, From the outside of my room. "Well, I should get going now." Y/N said, Getting up from my bed. "Wait!" "Ya?" "Please don't tell the others! They won't understand...." I said. "Okay, Promise." Promise." I said, Smiling. Y/N smiled as well, And left the room. I sighed, And grabbed my notebook. I grabbed my pencil, And began to draw.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
I saw Dustin, And ran up to him. "Hi Y/N!" "Hello!" I replied, Running up to him.

"Bye you two!" Joyce said, Waving goodbye to Dustin and I. "Bye!" Both Of is replied, Leaving the house.

I got behind Dustin, And we began to ride back home. "Did Will told you what happened?" Dustin questioned, While riding the bike. "Ya, He did. But, He doesn't want me to tell anyone else what happened." I replied, Looking down a bit.

"Oh, Okay." Dustin replied, Continuing to pedal his feat. We finally made it back home, And got off of the bike. "I'm gonna go rest." I said, Looking at Dustin. "Okay, Do you want to come to school with me tomorrow?" Dustin questioned. 'I feel like Joyce is not gonna take Will to school tomorrow, And take him somewhere to get some help. I'm gonna go.' I thought, Looking back at Dustin. "No thank you. I'm gonna skip tomorrow." I said, Putting a smile on my face. "Oh, Okay?" Dustin said. I smiled, And went inside the house.

**• 𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
    I watched Y/N walk inside the house, And began to walk inside as well. While I was walking, I heard rumbling?

    'What?' I thought, Looking to the side. The noise got louder!

    It was coming from the trash can. I slowly walked up to the trash can, And sighed. I quickly opened the lid, And looked inside.

    It was a strange looking little creature?! "What the hell....?" I said, Slowly Getting the creature. I quickly put it inside my pocket, Sense I didn't had time to think and went inside the house. 'I can't believe I'm doing this.' I thought, Sighing Again.

    I walked inside the house, And saw mom. I quickly walked pass mom, Hoping that she wouldn't see me acting suspicious. "Hey Dustin! What're you hiding in your pocket?" Mom questioned. 'Dang it.' I thought, Slowly turning around. "Oh, Hi....! And I'm hiding nothing, For Sure." I replied, Shaking a bit. "Oh, Okay? Well, Get ready for bed. You have school tomorrow." Mom said, Sitting back on the couch. I nodded, And quickly ran to my room. I closed my door, And opened the lid to where my pet turtle stays in.

    I put my turtle on the ground, And put the creature inside. Right when the creature was sat down, He immediately hid under a shade that covered it dark the bright red light.