Chapter 1

Note - Dadi has not seen Garima before in the rituals. She has seen her on the wedding day. And Garima didn't try anything to hide away from Dadi.

The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada aka ASR was looking at the mirror blushing to himself thinking about the Bachelor party night that made him saw her forbidden beauty, while decking up himself in his unfavourite Sherwani. Khushi.... Just her name is enough for him to smile. His Kushi is an angel who had successfully completed him. She made ASR a love sick puppy. She has influenced him so much that he had agreed to marry her again with all these rituals just for her happiness.

He was eagerly waiting for this time to flew away, so that he like a prince charming can go and sway his Kushi off her feet. He had strictly ordered that event management company to do everyone beyond perfect.

He was thinking about his Kushi too much. Shaking his head he searched his perfume, specially ordered by his soon-to-be wife.

Dadi - " Arnav, I need to speak with you something important "

Arnav rolled his eyes - Let's speak tomorrow morning. Iam not in a mood to argue anything now.

Dadi - Arnav this is very important. I need to speak with you now itself.

Arnav - Dadi today it's my marriage...... Pls leave me alone.

Dadi - After I tell the matter, you won't proceed for this marriage with that characterless girl.....

Arnav scrunched his brows. Arnav - Don't dare bad mouth my Kushi.... Otherwise the consequence won't be good Dadi.

Dadi - Arnav do you know whom you are going to marry ?

Arnav - What a stupid question is this ?

Dadi - The girl you are going to marry...... Her family, Her mother is the sole reason for our family's misery. The one because of whom Your mother Rathna commited suicide.

Perfume bottle in Arnav's hands fell down broken into pieces. Arnav - what ?

Dadi - Garima is the woman whom your father had an affair with. She is reason for your mother's death.

Arnav stumbled with the force of truth had hit him. Arnav - What proof do you have ?

Dadi smirked and forwarded a photo - Here is the proof.

Arnav looked at the photo where Garima and His father Aravindh Malik was there.

He couldn't believe that and sat on the bed with thud. He running on his sister's wedding. His sister in her wedding lehenga flashing her wonderful smile. Dhol sound. His Mumma running somewhere. After few minutes he searching his Mumma and found her dead along with his father who shot himself. He shouting 'mummaaa'.

He shivered as the past came running in his thoughts. Whoever the person may be, he can't forgive the culprit of his mother. His Mumma, his soul. First love of his life..... More than anyone in this world.

He shouted and pulled Everything came in his way. His Dadi was a bit shaken seeing him shouting like that. He was crying like nothing.

He angrily marched out taking his car. Dadi shook her head and taking another car she drove towards Mandap.  Arnav's rash driving car almost missed three accident and reached its destination. Arnav's mother's garden.

On the other side -

Kushi was blushing profusely by Anjali and Payal 's teasing. She was whining hearing them.