Chapter 3

Arnav Singh Raizada along with his brothers NK and Aakash was sitting inside their locked home.

Payal - Aakash.....

Kushi looked up to stand numb seeing her Arnav ji. Shashi, Garima and Buaji was also equally shocked.

Aakash kept his hands on Arnav's shoulder jerking him from his thoughts - Bhai (he signaled him to look ahead)

Arnav looked ahead to see all Gupta's. Finally his eyes rested on the person who was looking at him without blinking.

Arnav - I want to speak with Kushi alone.

Payal was about to retort when Aakash held her hands - Wait payal. I'll tell you everything.

Arnav stood up and went near Kushi who averted his gaze away from him. That hurt him very much. But slowly he held her hands and she kept silent not want to say anything.

Taking hold of her hands, he looked at NK.

NK - I'll take care nannav. You go.......

Arnav nodded his head and took Kushi to her room. Payal looked at Aakash furiously.

Payal - What is all this Aakash ? Why are you people here ? Please don't hurt her more. She can't take it......

Aakash held her arms and said - Relax Payal. We are here for making everything right. Bhai will make everything alright..... actually what happened is (Aakash started to say everyone about the happenings )

In Arshi room -

Arnav entered inside the room locking the door behind. He moved close to Kushi and stood beside her.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi didn't looked at him instead cried covering her face with her palms. Arnav's heart wrenched in pain realising that he's the reason behind her pain.

Arnav hugged her burying her in his safe cocoon. Arnav didn't stop her. Let her cry........ For the one last time. He felt her out of breath due to her continuous crying.

Arnav - Shhhh...... Shhhhh...... Kushi. Iam here. Calm down. Calm down.

He rubbed her back to calm her down while she kept crying.

Kushi - Why you left me ? Do you know how much I waited for you ?

She hicupped during her crying.

Arnav - I left you there for your safety Kushi. Trust me..... I don't wanted to leave you at any cost.

Kushi looked at him and said - " My Amma is not a home wrecker Arnav ji. She can't destroy someone. Please Arnav ji don't hurt her. She is innocent " she hicupped.

Arnav - I know. I know Kushi. You calm down and listen to me.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Listen to me.....

Kushi kept silent and Arnav started speaking.

Flashback -

Arnav was terribly hurt and he reached his Mumma's garden. He broker everything in anger.

Arnav - " Maa....... " He shouted in anguish.

Arnav thought ' Why ? Why this all happen to me alone ? Why whenever I try to be happy..... Something or the other thing snatch my happiness away ? How can I marry the girl whose mother is the sole reason of your death ? How will I spend my life with her knowing that her mother is the reason of our state ? How Mumma ? '  he cried.