Chapter 4

Arnav - Akash.....

Akash and Nani stood there as if they had seen a ghost while NK stood silently.

Akash moved forward - Bhai..... Is that all true ?

Arnav - Akash Woh.....

Nani came forward and cupped his cheek - Chote, yeh sab kya hogaya humare parivaar ke sath ?

Arnav hugged her - Nothing Nani. I will never let anything anymore.......

Akash - Bhai don't you consider me as your brother ?

Arnav gasped - Aakash....

Akash - Then what..... You have said all this to this NK and taking him along with you to your marriage. Then what about me ? You didn't even remembered me at your difficult times right ?

Arnav - It's not what you think Akash. You, NK both are equal to me. You both are my brothers.

Akash - Then let me be with you Bhai. I agree, I have disappointed you at Shyam's case once. But I won't let that mistake happen again. Let me prove that Iam also your brother. I won't let you go through all this alone Bhai. Please.....

Arnav smiled through tears and hugged him. Akash too hugged him.

Akash - I'll also come with you. I'll be with you in this Bhai.

Arnav - But Akash....

Akash - Soch lo Bhai..... This NK will leave back to Australia again. Then Iam only going to be with you in AR. I will keep on torturing you if you won't take me with you.

Arnav chuckled seeing Akash trying to threaten him - Get in. Nani you go. We'll take care.

Nani - No, I'll also come with you. Even I love Kushi Bitiya. I also want to be with you both.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her - My dear Nani, someone from our team should be there to take care of everything when Iam not around. So you will be here from our side. And no one can say No to you. So it will be more easy for us to divert them.

Nani pouted - This is Cheating.

Arnav - Kushi ke liye Nani.... Pls....

Nani nodded her head - Only for Kushi bitiya I am going.

Arnav - Tell everyone that I have went out in anger and NK along with Akash is following me. Take them through the other gate. We are leaving this way.

Nani - Ok.

Nani turned to go but stopped and moving near him she cupped his face and kissed his forehead - Jeethe raho bitwa..... No one can do anything. You go.....

Arnav smiled through tears and bend down taking her blessings and hoped in car along with NK and Akash.

Arnav started the car and zoomed it in its full speed scaring the hell out of his brothers to reach before them to Laxminagar.

Reaching Laxminagar he parked his vehicle at distance and slowly moved in the streets looking at all directions to spot if there is anyone who could harm them.