Chapter 2

Anjali was sitting in her room crying thinking of Arnav's talks. Shyam came and sat beside her.

Shyam - Rani sahiba....

Anjali wiped her tears and smiled - Ji.....

Shyam - What happened ?

Anjali - Nothing...... (Anjali held his hands ) Shyam ji..... Iam sorry for whatever Chote said Infront of everyone. Please don't be upset for that.....

Shyam faked a smile - Don't worry Rani Sahiba...... Iam alright.....

Anjali leaned on him - You are so sweet and understanding. Don't worry Chote will also understand you very soon.

Shyam smirked and thought - I have never seen a dump woman like you Rani Sahiba.... Good for me....

Shyam wrapped his hands around her and smirked thinking of his plans....

At kitchen -

Payal was busy in kitchen arranging the left over dishes in fridge and Kushi was helping her. Dadi who came there to take water got angry seeing her in their kitchen.

Dadi - What the hell are you doing here ? You are not a daughter-in-law of this house anymore that you are entering our kitchen like this.

Kushi got angry at Dadi - Don't shout Dadi ji. Iam not here as this home's daughter in law. Iam here as Payal's sister. My Jiji was struggling here alone. So only I came here to help her. Nothing else.

Kushi went out passing her while Payal just sighed thinking - This lady and her sharp tongue.....

Kushi was fuming murmuring something to herself. She was walking towards her room. When someone blocked her path..... She raised her head to see it was Shyam Manohar Jha....

Kushi - " What ? " She barked angrily.

Shyam was a bit taken aback by her anger. Shyam - Kushi ji..... What happened ? You are looking so angry ?

Kushi - Why ? What are you going to do with my mood ? Go and pamper your wife...... And stay away from me.....

Shyam thought - oh my god, I think she is angry....

Shyam - Sorry Kushi Ji. I was just passing through.

Kushi - move away.

she again barked angrily at him and moved to her room.

She locked the door and closed her eyes calming herself. Sitting on the bed she took deep breath. After a small minute, She saw the door got wide open. She saw Arnav coming inside and looking at her.

She saw he was coming near her closing the door.

Arnav - what was that downstairs ?

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - Why did you shout on my Dadi ?

Kushi - She only shouted at me, It's not vice versa.

Arnav -  How dare you Kushi Kumari Gupta ?

Kushi - You have not seen how much I can dare Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.....

Arnav - Oh really...... Iam interested in seeing. Show me how much you can dare. Come on.... Go.....

He moved near her with his slow predator steps making Kushi gulp. She stood up and moved back. Arnav Singh Raizada showed his devilish smirk.

Arnav - What happened Kushi Kumari Gupta ? Your daring mind didn't work in front of me.

Kushi gasped and looked at him with her round eyes as she hit the wall and stick to that as much as possible. While Arnav was still moving towards her. He moved close to her. His body touching her's, his breath fanning in her face. There was no gap between them.