HOW THIS SHOW WORKS

❝ with dreams and hard work, you can make it! ❞

 LET PRODUCE 45 / PROJECT SUMMER RAIN COMMENCE!

if there are questions about how voting and points work in this af, this is where you'd go! this is also the faceclaim reservation, company reservation and skill reservation for the trainees!

please read very carefully! this is incredibly important for the rest of this applyfic so please read well and ask any questions if you don't understand something!

loosely based off of @bubblewithtea 's system ( because it's the only survival af that i'm in that's really active lol )

your trainee's overall score is calculated by the addition of activity points, mission points, and comment points! these points are basically 100% guaranteed for your trainee to have if you are active at all, which will be explained later! however, the popularity points that are also added to this value are from center points, comment votes, private votes, and spam votes which will all be explained in the following explanations!

-

PART 1: REGULAR POINTS

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

SECTION ONE: COMMENT POINTS

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

comment points are basically just points you get for commenting on chapters that are released! and by that i mean E V E R Y T H I N G! depending on how well of a job you do, you will be awarded some points from 0-10 depending on a scale I haven't decided! trust me, if you comment things, you'll do just fine! this points may not seem like much but they'll definitely add up seeing as there are 45 profiles itself before the show begins! rules, forms and other informational chapters don't really count here for obvious reasons seeing as you turn in form there and questions are the main thing asked in those areas!