♡ AUTHORS NOTE ♡

just some we lost the summer yeonjun from your local taehyun biased yeonjun simp before i start crying (and to bless your eyes)

there's seriously so much to say; thank you guys for such an adventure, i started applyfics in the summer of 2019, and after participating in a survival af, and i absolutely wanted to write one of my own. so i did, and i didn't expect it to get any attention at all

but to get 45 trainees? it's crazy how much you guys have put into this applyfic, and just how willing you were to give my ugly book a chance. i didn't know much about afs at all, and this book allowed me to learn how to edit, and what to do, and how to make things pretty and funny, and i just- this book was the reason i even thought about any of my other applyfics.

every single one of you guys are so so sweet, and funny; your comments absolutely make my day, and i wish i could accept every single on you guys, but i unfortunately couldn't. thank you for the time you've spent on this af, for all the comments, for all the work you've put into this crappy book right here.

thank you for being patient with me and always being so sweet when i made mistakes. i've made so many friends throughout this af like llona, button, jae, clover to just name a few. seriously, you guys caring about this af means the absolute world to me, and i'm so glad you found this af at all (because this was flopping until a wAVE of you guys just suddenly found this early this year).

it's been a wild, insane, amazing 6 months since i officially began writing this applyfic, and you guys caring so much means the world to me. now that i've thanked you, here are my plans for summer rain:

though i have other afs, school studying, sat, learning to drive (i'm in highschool, so there's just a lot going on all the tim), i will be continuing summer rain, i'll be publishing the profiles + pre-debut album here, and then everything else will be moved to a new book titled "summer rain"

i'd love it if you guys support that book (it won't have many updates because i have other priorities) but they will have regular comebacks that i've already mapped out

i seriously love you guys more than you could realize! if you ever have any questions about organization, how i wrote this book, anything at all, let me know! if i have a lot of questions, maybe i'll make an extra chapter just to address them

thank you again for giving me the time of day and allowing me the chance to prove myself as worthy of such amazing support and attention i love you all so much, and (again) if you ever want help with anything, ever want to talk, or just get to know me, hmu in pms! i talk a lot, and i'd love to get closer with you guys! (just ask button we talk everyday haha)

ily all so so much, and thank you so much for participating in this book! have an awesome day, week, month, year, life, and stay safe! wear your masks, stay inside, social distance, and take time for yourself! ily all lots & for the final time on this book, nana, signing out ♡

( just because ily sm and i love to suffer i thought i'd share my pain & also i have an open txt af there's four slots open if you're interested check it out ;D )