EPISODE 5, PART 2 :: who's going to be a star?

NOTE :: remember to be active for this episode, because if you're not active, you'll be cut from the voting because i don't want anyone who wasn't active at all to get any votes, unless you give me a valid reason as to why. you should have added their book to your library when you joined, and you were likely tagged. if you weren't active at all, you'll be eliminated immediately, no matter how high your ranking is. furthermore, the more active you are, the more extra votes you get for the final rankings <33 stay safe, and enjoy!

 furthermore, the more active you are, the more extra votes you get for the final rankings <33 stay safe, and enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AFTER A WEEK OR SO OF PRACTICE, THE VENUE IS FULL OF FANS, HOLDING POSTERS, BANNERS, AND SCREAMING THEIR FAVORITE TRAINEE'S NAMES! DAHYUN AND CHA EUNWOO SHOW UP ON THE SCREEN!

KIM DAHYUN :: smiles

hi guys! how are you guys

feeling today?

THE CROWD YELLS VARIATIONS OF THR WORD "GOOD" WITH EXCITEMENT, AND DAHYUN AND EUNWOO LAUGH!

CHA EUNWOO :: laughs

that's great! i'm glad you

guys are all feeling well!

this is our final performance,

which is crazy, isn't it?

KIM DAHYUN :: nods

i know! it's so crazy to think

that only 9 of these 18 trainees

will end up debuting after

they worked so hard! but,

on the brighter side, we have

our first group! please welcome

team cygnus!

THE 9 TRAINEES OF CYGNUS COME ON STAGE, WAVING AND SMILING AS THEY WALKED UP TO DAHYUN AND CHA EUNWOO!

AISHA HASAN ( BIGHIT | 11 ) :: looks around

3...2...1...

CYGNUS :: bows

look up in the sky, we are the

black swans! enter cygnus,

spreading our wings of talent!