EPISODE 4, PART 3 :: blow away the competition!

remember to be active for the next two episodes, because if you're not active, you'll be cut from the voting because i don't want anyone who wasn't active at all to get any votes, unless you give me a valid reason as to why. you should have added their book to your library when you joined, and you were likely tagged. if you weren't active at all, you'll be eliminated immediately, no matter how high your ranking is unless you have no internet access and let me know (one trainee has done that, props to her!) furthermore, the more active you are, the more extra votes you get for the final chapters <33 stay safe, and enjoy!

 if you weren't active at all, you'll be eliminated immediately, no matter how high your ranking is unless you have no internet access and let me know (one trainee has done that, props to her!) furthermore, the more active you are, the more extra ...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

DAHYUN AND CHA EUNWOO SHOW UP ON THE STAGE AGAIN, SMILING AND WAVING AT THE AUDIENCE AND CAMERA!

CHA EUNWOO :: waves

are you all ready for the next

performance? i'm particularly

excited for the concept of this

next performance, because it's

more personal!

KIM DAHYUN :: nods

indeed, eunwoo-ah! and i'm

just as excited! please welcome

team aphrodite!

THE THREE TAKE THE STAGE, WITH THE CROWD GOING CRAZY!

LAUREL MOON ( JELLYFISH | 19 ) ::

3...2...1...

APHRODITE :: bows

three beauties born from sea foam!

hello, we're aphrodite!

KIM DAHYUN :: awws

you're all so pretty! how did your

day go?

SON MARA ( JYP | 4 ) :: beams

it was a little stressful, but we've

worked really hard to improve,

and have fun as well.

CHA EUNWOO :: smiles