EPISODE 4, PART 2 :: are they okay?

NOTE :: remember to be active for the next two episodes, because if you're not active, you'll be cut from the voting because i don't want anyone who wasn't active at all to get any votes, unless you give me a valid reason as to why. you should have added their book to your library when you joined, and you were likely tagged. if you weren't active at all, you'll be eliminated immediately, no matter how high your ranking is. furthermore, the more active you are, the more extra votes you get for the final chapters <33 stay safe, and enjoy!

 furthermore, the more active you are, the more extra votes you get for the final chapters <33 stay safe, and enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AFTER A WEEK OR SO OF PRACTICE, THE VENUE IS FULL OF FANS, HOLDING POSTERS, BANNERS, AND SCREAMING THEIR FAVORITE TRAINEE'S NAMES! DAHYUN AND CHA EUNWOO SHOW UP ON THE SCREEN!

CHA EUNWOO :: waves

are you all excited for the original

songs?

WHEN HE'S RESPONDED TO WITH LOUD SCREAMS OF "YES" AND A VERY LOUD "MARRY ME" FROM A RANDOM FAN, DAHYUN SPEAKS UP, CLEARLY LAUGHING!

KIM DAHYUN :: fighting laughter

well, eunwoo-ssi can't marry you,

but we can show you our first group!

they're the new queens of teen crush,

it's IDOLLS!

THE FIVE GIRLS OF IDOLLS ENTERED THE STAGE, WAVING AND SMILING AT THE AUDIENCE, AS THEY MADE THEIR WAY TOWARDS THE HOSTS!

AISHA HASAN ( BIGHIT | 8 ) :: looks at her members

3...2...1...

IDOLLS :: making an i and promise symbol with their pinkies

not your puppet, our own models!

we are idolls!

CHA EUNWOO :: nods

that's a creative introduction! how

did you guys do during the mission?

CHOI MIRYEON ( PLEDIS | 17 ) :: steps forward

well, i think we all worked together