chapter 5

“Chase, what do you want. I’m trying to leave.” I stated flatly. 

“Well, let me take you home.” his voice cracked and I could tell he was uncomfortable. He stood tall with jeans and a grey tee. His face was still as handsome as ever but it bore a sad expression, and his green eyes pulled me in. No, Danny, you can’t do this to yourself.

“No thank you, I have a ride.” my voice was calm as he looked down at me.

“Umm, Danny I-” he was not going to do this here.

“Chase what are you doing? I don’t need an apology from you.” my voice was full of spite.

“You hurt me and lied! Don’t you know how that made me feel? How everyone looked at me?! Chase, you’ve done your damage can’t you leave me alone!.” tears flowed down my face as I yelled, and he winced at every word. People around us were starting to stare. I turned around and started towards the front entrance. 

“Danny wait y-” Chase grabbed my arm.

“Leave me alone Chase! Haven’t you done enough?!” looking up at him I could see tears starting to form in his eyes, and my own started to fall harder. 

“You heard her.” A familiar voice said from behind me. Chase’s grip let up and his expression turned cold.

“Stay out of this.” Chase bit.

The voice from behind me chuckled. “Trust me, man, your gonna wanna leave her alone.” Their tone was cold and threatening.

“Whatever.” Chase’s hand left my arm and he turned around disappearing it to the crowd. Turning around I found myself looking up at Alec. His gaze traveled down to my legs and then slowly back up. My body burned from his gaze and I knew my face had turned red.

“I don’t need you to keep watch over me so stop following me around.” I sneered trying to keep my composure. 

“Okay whatever princess you can thank me later, let's go ” he smirked. That damn smirk. 

“No.” His demeanor changed and his smirk started to fade. Ha, finally I wiped that damn smirk off his face. 

“Come on stop being so stubborn and listen for once.” he gave a bored expression.

“No I want to stay, besides Dustin is already taking me home.” I shot back.

“Really now. Well, you leave me with no choice.” he wore a devilish grin as he bent down and wrapping his arms around my thighs.

“Hey! What the hell do-” In one swoop he threw me over his shoulder to carry me.

“A-alec wait my shirt!” feeling the breeze hit my butt I was positive that everyone around us could now see my red lace panties beneath my net tights. I heard him laugh as he pulled my shirt down and rested his hand on my butt to keep it in place. Damn him.