Game Explanations

Ever since we were little, our favorite game to play was tag. A very childish game where we ran around chasing each other trying to touch the other players and then running away from them to not get touched ourselves. Another game we loved to play was hide and go seek, where we all hide from one person that counts down in hopes of being the last one to be found. And our last favorite game to play was a blindfolded version of marco-polo, where one of us was blindfolded and yelled marco while the others yelled polo and you tried to touch the nearest person without your ability to see where the polo came from. We enjoyed playing these very innocent games ever since we all became friends. We also discovered we were each good at at least one of these games. Yeonho, and Yongseung were the best at tag, Dongheon, Kangmin and Hoyoung were the best at hide and go seek, and Gyehyeon and I were the best at marco-polo.Every last week of the month we would have a competition on these games and the winner of them all got the prize of everyone buying him a hotdog, with their own money, whenever he wanted for the next month. October was our favorite month to play this, because well... things got... spooky...