Part 21

The possessed Kangmin tried to leap onto me but I quickly moved out of the way, adrenaline taking over me. I screamed as loud as I could hoping the rest of the group heard me and could locate where we were. Dongheon was suffering to take the wrap out of his head and I could tell her was beginning to suffocate. 

"Kangmin what do u want!" 

"Let's play tag." The faint voice said. 

"Kangmin plz snap out of it!" Suddenly I had an idea to how I could possibly save Kangmin. It was crazy. But if it was tag he wanted to play... Maybe I could tag the real kangmin with a photo and post it with his user. I took out my phone which only had 5% battery left. I could either risk it now or use it to save my life. 

I caught against the demon Kangmin as it continued to try to catch me. I managed to rip the cloth on Dongheon but only so much to allow him to breathe a few air holes. I was also able to finally take a shot of Kangmin in the closet and although it was blurry it was my only hope.

 I heard footsteps and saw the rest of my friends were here. They held back a scream as they saw the scenery of the ragged doll Kangmin, the possessed Kangmin trying to kill me, and Dongheon almost being choked to death. They seperated and tried to do whatever came to mind first. With the possessed Kangmin now trying to get anyone of them I focused on my phone again and moved my fingers at the speed of light as I searched for Kangmin's user. 

Just when I was about to hit post, the possessed Kangmin launched itself again and made me drop my phone. It fell, cracking and to make things worse the possessed Kangmin's creepy shadow friend appeared and stomped on it, breaking my phone into million pieces. We were doomed...