Part 12

I stared at the blindfold in my shaking hands and hesitantly put it on. I had told Yeonho to try to find more clues in the house that we had to leave quickly but I was still spooked out about all of this and going in complete blindness would not make me feel any better. I put on the blindfold, a bit higher, only to give me an advantage of seeing the floor. I wasn't going to risk any real ghosts chasing me without me being able to see the exits. I heard the rest of the members run around and giggle.

"Marco!" I screamed, my voice shakier than I wanted it to be.

"Polo!" I heard from all directions. I moved to my left and tried again.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" I heard 2 responses closer.

I continued like this, hearing giggles here and there as I got closer until I could see my friend's shoes from the gap I had from the blindfold. I began chasing them and soon the giggles became screams and laughs, along with mine. I'd completely forgotten about the TV at this point. That was... until... As I continued to blindly chase them around in circles I soon began to feel dizzy and had to stop. The members noticed something was off and stopped too.

"Are you ok?" they're voices sounded in an echo.

"I feel a bit dizzy"

"Oh... Then you should stop. Just tag one of us"

I looked down at my blindfold and went to the first feet I could see. I walked closer to them and thankfully they were being nice enough to not continue running around. However, no matter how close I got it felt like I wasn't walking.

"Guys?" I looked around but there was no one else around just one member left and I didn't even know who.

"Tag, can I stop now?" I took off my blindfold but to my surprise, no one was there. Whoever I've seen in front of me with the blindfold was gone, but that didn't make sense. There was no way they could have ran out that quickly or quietly. I was sure I'd seen someone in front of me though...