Chapter 3: Public Speaking

The room is full of elder gentlemen and a woman discussing different topics, speaking at different levels and tones. They all become silent and stood, as Elsa raises her hand towards me.

"This is princess Alexandria Light of Luxia kingdom. She is here because her brother had taken over the kingdom by force and is now hunting her and her other brother Jewel." With her words, I stand and bow towards the people in the room.

"Thank you for the introduction your majesty. As you all know I'm come from the Luxia kingdom, and my kingdom has been attacked from the inside, by my brother Roderick Light. I have reason to believe that he murdered my our father and gained the support of traitorous knights that no longer serve my kingdom."  I pause and survey the room, glancing at the horrified expressions everyone sports. "I thoroughly apologize for my intrusion in this meeting but I must ask for your kingdom's support and protection. My eldest brother and I are both being hunted, by my traitorous brother, and are in desperate need of help. I ask for your kindness and your help... thank you for listening to my ranting..." I trailed off and once more look at the room, receiving sympathetic looks and nods.

The only woman in the group rises and sends me a small smile. "I don't believe that was just a simple rant, but a request for some help. I believe we should help miss Alexandria. All in favor say I." The room was silent for a moment, before a man stood, clearing his throat. 

"I believe this princess should prove that she is worthy of receiving the help of Arendelle." A low murmur swept through the room. I gave a small frown then sighed. "It is true that I have no evidence to prove that I am who I say, but I could offer some sort of assistance to the kingdom in return for some type of protection"

The man that spoke earlier snorted, "What can a woman like you offer to an entire kingdom?"

"I have some interesting abilities, similar to your queen. I am also skilled in combat, so if you would like, I could be a guard to your queen. I know that Rodrick is going to come after her, because he hates anyone with powers."

"Do you have any proof of your skills?" The man smirked at me. 

"Send three of your best guards to fight me. If I lose, then I'll leave, but if I win then I'll stay... If that is okay with you, Queen Elsa." I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at the queen, earning a small sigh from her. 

"I guess I can accept this if we wait until you are healed." Her regal voice was final, making everyone nod in response.

I smiled at Elsa, giddy with excitement. I have the chance to save my kingdom and brother, and I get to stay by the beautiful queen's side.