Chapter 7: Dinner Discussions

Elsa rushes through the halls, passing paintings and maids; we eventually reach, what I assume to be the dining hall, and the familiar red head jumps in front of Elsa and I, dragging a large blonde man behind her.

"Elsa! You finally brought her! It took you long enough! Honestly I thought you were scared of her or something, or maybe something else..." The red head trails off, winking at a now red faced Elsa.

"No Anna! She was injured, and I didn't want to worsen her condition." Elsa shakes her head at Anna, getting ready to continue scolding her, but I gently place a hand on her sholder.

"Yes, I was rather roughed up, but I am much better now. The Queen kept me company, and she told me much about you, Princess Anna." I slightly bow my head, and drop my hands to my sides.

"She obviously didn't tell you enough if you're calling me princess. Just call me Anna, and this is my boyfriend, Kristoff!" She smiles and yanks the man in front of me. He gives an awkward smile and scratches his neck in discomfort. "Uh, yeah. Just call me Kristoff... nice to me you. Anna wouldn't stop talking about you. Elsa was also bringing you up a lot in conversations too." His words make Anna chuckle and shrug, while Elsa turns red once more.

"Well I am happy to hear that I am already popular, but I must move on from the introductions." I glance at Elsa, seeing if she wants to tell them herself, but she makes no move. "Elsa has allowed me to stay in the kingdom for as long as possible, but I cannot accept such kindness without attempting to repay her, especially when my presence could prove dangerous to Arendelle."

"Wait how can you be dangerous to the entire kingdom?" Kristoff asks, shock evident on his face.

"Ah, yes... I am Princess Alexandria of Luxia Kingdom. My home has been taken over by my brother Roderick, and I believe he is hunting my eldest brother, Jewel, and I." A low sigh escapes my lips, "He will also come after the Queen."

The couples' eyebrows furrow as they share a quick look with each other. "Why would he come after Elsa?"

Raising my hand at Elsa, I try to give the best explanation possible. "He hates people with powers. I have the power to control fire, as did my mother, but Roderick does not. He doesn't understand the pain these powers can bring, and I jealous of them. He believes he should have them, not his kid sister. Sadly, that sentiment has led him to hate everyone with powers."

Anna suddenly gives me a hug, startling me into warming the room a few degrees. "We will help you! And I'm sure you will help us too! And you are very warm!" I gently push her back, chuckling. "You startled me a bit; I'll cool down in a minute or two."

"Anna you can't randomly grab people like that." Elsa's words have no effect on the smiling princess, but she decides to leave it as is. "Let's sit down. Food should be ready soon."

As we move sit, I slide behind Elsa and whisper, "You can't really blame her; I did the same thing to you earlier".  She only shakes her head in response, not bothering to give me a vocal response.

The food is swiftly set out once we all sit down, and a light hearted conversation about Kristoff's childhood starts.