Synopsis

||Aerisscarlet||

***
This is a work of fiction. Names,  characters, places, businesses, organizations, institutions and events are either the results of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to a person, living or dead are purely coincidental.

Some scenes contain mature contents and strictly prohibited to young readers. Please read at your own risk.

******

Synopsis:

Black Regoir, a hot, sexy, handsome and rich bachelor. Spoiled by his parents who showered him love, care and support. He has friends he called his second family, and a company that he built on his own.

He's a perfect prince every princess dreamt of. Girls drool over his hotness, and he likes the feeling of it. Like he's a God praised by everybody. In short, he has an ideal life.

He has everything. Almost everything, but except one thing. The girl he loved for so long. The first woman he wanted to be his property. But she disappeared like a smoke, without traces left and no signs at all.

He searched her everywhere but he failed big time, until one day, their paths crossed unplanned.

Would he get her? Or he'll let her go away again?

Date started: Sept., 2019
Date finished: November, 2020