CHAPTER 33: THE NUMBER

Hey, my people!

I hope you have enjoyed it this far and I hope you get to eat whatever you've been craving- for me, it's a toss-up between chocolate cake and hot cheetos, which definitely don't go together.

Oh, duh. You're here for the story.

Chapter 33: The Number

I turn the water off, my damp hair swept to the side over one shoulder as I step out of the shower. Thanatos steps out after me, his naked body sliding against mine as he closes the fogged up glass door.

Two months ago if someone told me that I'd be letting someone see me naked- see the scars and marks that litter my skin like some ugly unruly birthmarks I'd laugh until I was a crying shaking mess on the floor.

Never, not in a million years would I think that I would have let someone touch those marks too.

Or not even have the urge to argue as I was called beautiful.

But with Thanatos it's different. It's all different. He isn't just some guy or summer fling, he's the person I've been in love with since I knew the depth of what that meant.

He's someone I trust completely. I always trusted him but letting him see me bare took over five months after our first date to trust him enough to do.

I didn't want to seem ugly in his eyes.

Sex, to me, is a big deal. It's such a major step in a relationship and for someone whose never shared that with someone before I was more than nervous. But Thanatos was gentle and respectful and kind.

The worry was etched away with every second Thanatos made sure I was comfortable and okay with what we were doing.

I know a lot of people don't have good first experiences but making love to Thanatos is something I know I'll never regret.

And it was good, really good.

An arm wraps around my waist making me giggle as Thanatos pulls me back into his chest, our skin pressing together letting me soak up his warmth.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" Thanatos asks, his nose trailing up and down my neck, his wet hair cold and ticklish.

"To put a towel around me," I lean against him, my hands going behind my head to bury into his hair. "That's what normal people do when they get out of the shower, Death."

"Then I don't want to be normal." He replies. "Besides, there are other ways to get the water off of you."

His tongue presses to the pulse in my neck sending a shiver down my spine, he bends over me further, his tongue moving down to my collar bone leaving goosebumps in his wake.

"Thanatos," I warn breathlessly. He lightly nips at my shoulder in response. "Behave."

"How can I behave when you look and taste so good?" He murmurs against my skin, his lips trailing fire up and down my neck.

"I would have thought you had gotten your full by now." Subconsciously, I turn my head allowing him further access. "I didn't get sleep all last night because you 'wanted a taste' and we were showering to save water, not so we could go for another round."

"I could never get too much of you." I can feel his smirk against my skin. "Besides, we were doing much more pleasurable things than sleeping."

"You're a flirt, Death." I turn in his hold, making his lips leave my skin.

"You love it." He gives me a crooked grin.

Thanatos makes sure no air was between our bodies. One of his thighs were pressed between mine as he takes one of the large, fluffy towels off of the shelf and wraps it around us, warming me more than with just his body alone. My arms go around his neck and his fit snugly on my waist.