first mission

the morning sun burned through your curtains, the light shown down over your face making you screw your eyes shut tighter before fluttering them open.

immediately your body tensed as you registered the fact that you were not alone in your bed. abbacchio was laying on his side facing into you, his arm loosely draped over your waist. you internally squeaked as you glanced over at his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. his features weren't so sad or angry looking, he just looked content, you gingerly stroked some of his hair away from his eyes and behind his ear. he let out a sleepy moan which made you almost jump out of your skin, he ended up pulling your body closer to his, your shoulder pressed to his bare chest and you could feel his hard abs on the back of your hand.

"abbacchio." you barely whispered, terrified that if he woke up he'd be moody about the whole thing and leave.

he didn't budge at all, you sighed and began prying yourself from his grasp gently so you wouldn't wake him. after a few minutes of struggle you eventually were free, carefully you climbed off of the bed and crept out into the hallway. majority of everyone else seemed to be awake and heading downstairs for breakfast so you decided to shower and see if abbacchio would wake up while you were gone.

"oi y/n!" you jumped at the unexpected yell, but you knew straight away it was mista. "bucciarati wants you, fugo, abbacchio and giorno in his office asap." he informed you.

"okay, thanks mista." you smiled shooting him little finger guns, he just laughed you off and went down stairs. you sighed, your mista would have done it back, you missed your future versions of him and giorno. without them you felt so lonely, when they looked at you now you were just a stranger to them.

after your shower you realised your dumb ass had forgotten to lift a change of clothes, you prayed that abbacchio actually hadn't woken up or if he did, he'd left. luckily for you he was still sound asleep, you took the chance to scurry into the room in only a towel and hunt for clothes. trying your best you quietly rummage through the drawers and find some black trousers and a black long sleeved top. happy with your success, you silently closed over the drawers and tip toed your way back to exit the room.

"good morning." a low sly voice said, you stopped dead in your tracks, knowing that the only person who's voice that could be was...

"abbacchio!! you're awake! why didn't you say anything?" you screeched clutching the towel and clothing to your body, desperately trying to cover as much of you as possible from his gaze.

"it was amusing watching you creep around in attempt not to wake me up." he commented, sliding his body up against the headboard, his arm reached behind his head as he stretched. how was he so casual in this situation?

"oh- i uh- right okay!" you babbled out before scrambling out and back into the bathroom, you were so flustered when you saw your face in the mirror was beet red. you looked up to the ceiling and thought why me? and then proceeded to dress yourself. the top you had picked out was not what you thought it was going to be at all, instead of it just being a normal black tee it actually had quite a low neckline with crisscrosses over your chest which exposed some of your flesh.

you sighed, knowing there was nothing you could do about it now and you definitely were not going back in your room and facing abbacchio after all this. you just brushed it off, pulled your boots on and headed downstairs to see bucciarati like mista told you to.

"morning, where's bucciarati's office?" you greeted giorno, fugo, narancia and trish at the table and mista was in prowling about the kitchen fridge.

"y/n! come with me i'll take you!" the young boy grabbed your hand and pulled you down a hallway with fugo and giorno following close behind.

"thanks narancia." you gave him a warm smile and he returned it, his cheeks tinged with pink as he turned to leave you with fugo and giorno.