baby face

in the aftermath of the train fiasco, bucciariti discovered that trish appeared to have a stand ability of her own, however she herself did not realise this yet and bucciariti decided to keep a close eye on her and not say anything until he was sure of his suspicions. that day had been a hard one to say the least, you were so disappointed in yourself for not being able to save mista and for almost completely ruining everything by being so reckless. thankfully, the pistols were able to keep mista hanging on long enough for giorno to heal him and bucciarati defeated prosciutto and pesci which reversed his ageing stand powers.

after all of the blood and gore you'd witnessed today, mistas face was the most prominent memory, you couldn't get it out of your head. the way his body lay slumped over, bloody and lifeless next to you as he shared what you thought to be his last words between you and his stand. you'll never forget how his hand managed to grip yours for a few seconds before he passed out from the blood loss and how frantic the rest of the team were when they found the pair of you.

your eyes fluttered open as their uneasy voices filled your senses, narancia was completely distraught at the sight of you both. he gripped giornos' collar and demanded him to help with his stand, fugo had to hold him back which only resulted in more fighting.

once they realised that you'd come around, they relaxed a bit and their focus was solely on the gunslinger. everyone noticed how upset you'd been about the whole incident, they didn't quite understand your despair over loosing mista and the others as to them they were just people you'd only met through circumstance. only abbacchio seemed to know your true relation to them and it brought you some peace of mind, making you feel less alone and closer to him too.

you sat huddled into your own body on the backseat with the rest of the gang waiting the car mista was attempting to hot wire so you could all get out of there while giorno was off making sure there was no other assassina around. soon giorno informed bucciarati and trish who resided inside the turtle that the gang had procured a car, and then he mysteriously stopped communicating with all of us.

you and the rest watched him run around the back of a building, where he'd spotted something but everyone else had been ordered to stay inside the car until any threats were neutralised.

*

*

this bike...when did it get here?

giorno made his way toward the mysterious object and inspected it thoroughly, meanwhile inside the turtle bucciarati had a mystery of his own to solve.

"trish?" the young capo called out, his indigo eyes searched the plush sofas for the teenage girl, but she was no where to be seen.

he cautiously moved through the area, leaving no corner overlooked and then he saw something he couldn't unsee...

trishs' arm lay idly on the carpeted floor, slowly moving away from the gangster, as though she was being dragged off somewhere. bucciarati immediately followed the arm to a cabinet, he gasped, how could she be inside there?
"what the hell? trish!" he yelled as he gripped her wrist, sweat began to form on his brow as he slowly pulled open the cabinet door to reveal that her entire body was crumbling into small squares squares.

"i-impossible!" the gangster stuttered upon what he was witnessing, "trish!" he called again as he called forth his stand in attempt to piece her form back together.

a mistake.

"shit it's a stand!" he screeched as he too began to break away into pieces.

*

*

while giorno fought to figure out what had happened to his capo and their teenage captive, the rest of you were still stood around or in the stolen car waiting for further instructions.

the assassins were closing in on us, but we didn't know it. with one still on the train, using their remote control stand to attack trish and bucciarati, and another making their way toward the rest of us. they'd been communicating their plans since bucciarati had killed off the first pair, and so far they were succeeding.

"what's taking them so long?" narancia whined from outside the side of the car you were sat at, making you turn away from the stroppy teen. you gazed out of the window on the far side into the night, the sky was dark and vacant, empty and void of any stars. you sighed into the car door, prompting a certain ex cop to spare you a glance. you looked exhausted, your eyes appeared darker than usual and your body lay slouched against the greyish-blue interior of the car.

abbacchio moved to comfort you, a foreign concept i know, but narancias' quick turn of his head made him stop in his tracks. "is something wrong?" he questioned the boy, who was looking on towards giorno. "nah, giornos waving." he answered uninterested before turning back to the gang. "bucciarati probably wants us to hurry and get in the car so we can g-"

"i told you not to rush me!" mista chimed in from the front seat, sparks flying as he quickly tried to rewire the car to the best of his abilities.

*

*

did he just take part of my throat?

giorno flailed around at the sudden loss of his voice box, as a small chunk of his throat flew away from him and into nothingness. he hoped that the rest of you would notice his sudden waving around, but no one let up.

he decided to act alone, summoning golden experience and began attacking the cabinet that trish and bucciarati had been sucked into. however, the mysterious stand was able to counter his attacks, causing blood to spout from giorno to his surprise.

how did it get away when i attacked the cabinet and why am i not able to see the moment it attacks?

just as he was questioning the stands abilities, another piece of him was carved out, his right eye. it was then that giorno had another plan, he quickly removed the key which gave the turtle its life source. this meant that only living things may leave it thus extracting the stand!

the cabinet flew out from the turtle, disintegrating into those tiny squares again, they flew in a whirl and reorganised themselves into another form. giorno finally figured out that it wasn't that he couldn't see the stand, it's ability was to take their victims forms and change them into a form of another.

along with a new injured leg, golden experience began punching at anything that had formed from those mischievous squares, only for them to crumble apart, dodging the attacks completely.

giorno almost gave up completely, until it hit him that his own stand can recreate things from forms, giving himself his throat back, he began to pursue baby face before they could take off with the turtle.

reviving himself gave baby face the scare needed for giorno to retrieve the stand, and allow golden experience to grow, ending the battle between them with a swift punch and cry of "muda! muda! muda!" using golden experience giorno forced the motor bike into the stands body, creating an explosion large enough to kill it.

*

*

"what the hell is giorno doing?!"  the silver haired giant bellowed, the rest of the gang was also beginning to loose patience as mista had finished sorting the car what felt like forever ago now.

"i'm right here." his sweet voice called, as the blonde stood merely a few centimetres from the car. abbacchio let out a gruff 'tsk' before annoyingly suggesting,"let's get going then."

bucciarati instructed everyone but giorno and mista to get into the turtle, which you declined knowing exactly what was to come...